Voices of TSL Identified!

Here are the identifications of some of the voices in the TSL voice trailer. I was unable to identify all of them, so unknowns are marked with a question mark. If anybody can add new information or corrections, please do!

In your posts, please copy the quote from the unknown or disputed voice, and add the real name.

Kreia: I have felt a disturbance. Our enemy is here.

Zez-Kai Ell: So, you have returned from exile.

Vrook Lamar: Always rushing into action without thinking of the consequences.

Bastila Shan: He lives still, this I know. If he will not return, then I shall find him and discover why.

Bao-Dur: Make my sacrifice matter.

Visas Marr: Past the surface, there is the Force. From the death of an entire world comes great power. My hands shall be hate, my eyes revenge.

Atton Rand: Something doesn

"You shall not pass!"

Thank you Gandolf for going through the trouble, I've been curious who the voices are from. Although I haven't played the game yet, I think I may have identified a couple you missed. The following quote sounds like the voice of Bastila:

???: To put it plainly, I want you to kill Lopak Slusk(?).

I would guess (not having played the game) this next quote is from Atris:

???: Children with lightsabers, but not Jedi, I think.

Also, the following quote sounds like the voice of the actor John Hurt (Mr. Ollivander in Harry Potter among many other roles), although his name is not in the credits:

???: Just give in! Let the walls around your emotions fall! Let vengeance guide your hand! Let passion fuel your power! You feel it, yes?

"Hold the line. Those cowards will be dealt with."

This is one of the Sith Assassins at the top of the Sky Ramp in Onderon. He says that line after you persuade some of Vaklu's troops to run away.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Visas Marr: Past the surface, there is the Force. From the death of an entire world comes great power. My hands shall be hate, my eyes revenge.

Well, I don't recall Visas saying this in any of the games I've played through. But I think it's safe to say that I just found my new favorite line in either Kotor game. That's just awesome.

PS. Now that I think of it, she may have said that

when she goes into her quarters onboard The Ravager just before you go into confront Nihilus, in an effort to come to terms with her past, and reconcile herself to the present.

But I don't recall the verbage being like that.

Well, I don't recall Visas saying this in any of the games I've played through. But I think it's safe to say that I just found my new favorite line in either Kotor game. That's just awesome.

PS. Now that I think of it, she may have said that

when she goes into her quarters onboard The Ravager just before you go into confront Nihilus, in an effort to come to terms with her past, and reconcile herself to the present.

But I don't recall the verbage being like that.

The version in the voice trailer is if the PC(and by extention, Visas) is DS at that point in the game.

"???: To put it plainly, I want you to kill Lopak Slusk(?)."

That's prob'ly Luxa

Or the lady running Czerka on telos

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

???: Just give in! Let the walls around your emotions fall! Let vengeance guide your hand! Let passion fuel your power! You feel it, yes?

I think it is either Kriea or Visas who says this

???: Children with lightsabers, but not Jedi, I think.

Kreia when she is talking about you training the others to jedi

Kreia: It does not matter where we go. It is not the destination that matters. It is the journey.

Harry Kim says this in the seventh season of Startrek: Voyager :lol:

???: To put it plainly, I want you to kill Lopak Slusk(?).

The lady running Czerka

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

This one was said by that Sith Lord guy on Dxun (In That "Naad" guy's Tomb)

Do you know what his name is?

the sith lord guy? he didn't have a name

This one was said by that Sith Lord guy on Dxun (In That "Naad" guy's Tomb)

Do you know what his name is?

the sith lord guy? he didn't have a name

Your right it was

the nameless Sith Lord (his name showed up as Sith Lord/Master when selected) performing the ritual in Freedon Nadds tomb, He was the one you talked to and tried to convert you to the DS.

AscendedPaladin.png