Favorite Chara. of KoTor 2?

Ok, In KOTOR 1 there's been a large response (as per my investigation of various message boards) that HK-47 was the best character in terms of situations and dialogue.

Personally, I was a DS player in KOTOR 1 so I used hiim a lot. All the dialogue he said was funny as heck.

But cruising these boards, I'm having a hard time finding the "breakout" character of TSL. Some say Kreia, others say Visas, while others still say HK steals the show.

I just wanted to know whom (in your opinion) is the best secondary character in 'The Sith Lords'?

Personally, I think it's Atton. He beats Han Solo in terms of wise a** remarks. Exxxxcellllllent.

(Just wanna know who is the best character)

Ok, In KOTOR 1 there's been a large response (as per my investigation of various message boards) that HK-47 was the best character in terms of situations and dialogue.

Personally, I was a DS player in KOTOR 1 so I used hiim a lot.  All the dialogue he said was funny as heck.

But cruising these boards, I'm having a hard time finding the "breakout" character of TSL.  Some say Kreia, others say Visas, while others still say HK steals the show.

I just wanted to know whom (in your opinion) is the best secondary character in 'The Sith Lords'?

Personally, I think it's Atton.  He beats Han Solo in terms of wise a** remarks.  Exxxxcellllllent.

(Just wanna know who is the best character)

My favorite is listed in the other thread about same topic so check there for your answer :)

As to the difference in opion your seeing here about who is the best/most interesting. The fact that not everyone is saying the same 1 or 2 characters is one of the strenghts of KotOR2. All of them had real storylines and back stories that interested people.

In KotOR1 it really came down to Bastila, Carth, and HK 47. In KotOR2 everyone but GoTo and Hanharr seemed to appeal to people! Thats definately a success for Obsidian in terms of spreading the interest around :)

carth was an annoying prick, but it was funny pissing him off.  How could he be the leader of the republic fleet (or so ive heard)

USE THE GODDAMNED SPOILERS TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

its [ spoiler ] BLA BLA BLA [ /spoiler ]

(w/o the spaces)

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A SPOILER

I know its just speculation but still!