I don't want to complain

What was the official reason why the PC version was delayed.  Did they try to hide it by saying that the delay would help the PC version, or did they not even try and say "we are delaying it so XBOX can get it first?"

Honestly I dont think they have ever made a 100% statement about the topic. The closest I ever heard is this game was created for XBox systems. PC version is just a bonus after the fact.

That always makes sence to me, it was contracted for the XBox so was made for the XBox, after that release is when they started to work on the PC version. As for the really late Euro release for XBox, Im totally baffled as to why they did that.

I think they said something about the PC version requires more time than the Xbox.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yeah, nice lie, when they truly mean "LucasArts is forcing us to push it out the door when it isn't finished, for the Christmas season. Sorry, Xboxers, but you have to get a buggy product thanks to them, the PC version will be on its real release date, and finished." :)

Yeah, nice lie, when they truly mean "LucasArts is forcing us to push it out the door when it isn't finished, for the Christmas season. Sorry, Xboxers, but you have to get a buggy product thanks to them, the PC version will be on its real release date, and finished." :)

heh np Carrie.

I encountered all of two bugs in 8 different play throughs so Im more then happy with my XBox version :)

well, my brother has an x-box, but he don't let me use it. (he is a selfish git, so when i have something he wants, he ain;t gonna touch it)

But, i always thought it was MS that forced it out, since the X-Box is their console, they wanted to increase their profit margin at the expense of their customers...but it could have been Lucasarts....either way, its a bad thing to do for business.

What was the official reason why the PC version was delayed.  Did they try to hide it by saying that the delay would help the PC version, or did they not even try and say "we are delaying it so XBOX can get it first?"

$

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

$

Excerpt from Tales of the PC users :

Darth Gates, Darth Lucas and the agent's of EvilSoft and DarkusArts decided to destroy all hope for a simaltaneous release because they wanted to make more money...

They rushed the XBox version for the Christmas buy. The original date for the XBox was in February too. We all got mad because they ddin't rush the PC too, yet it's probably better, so they had more time to debug.

Yep. Both the XBox and PC versions were scheduled for release in February. The XBox released got bumped ahead, but the PC release is on-schedule.

newlogo.gif

Hey I know those, maybe some OFFICIAL ones for a change?

Well, i don't want them to say 'when its done' like all the devs say right up to the point of going gold or in this case, being shipped.

Technically, Kotor II has gone gold when it came out for the US X-Box, so it won't go gold again. (it would be cool if it went platinum. lol)

It will likely just get shipped, or they will just surprise us with the games being posted to us without saying they are being shipped.

Right. We are whining here at the forums: When? are there bugs? What, which, what not?

and then:

*dingdong*----> who's there?- I am the copy of Knights of the old rebublic 2- the Sith lords (in a low, authoritive voice)!!!!

That would be cool.... :ermm:

Yep, cool indeed. Although I myself have not preordered the game, since I trust more that the shops will have it on time. Not after, like sometimes it takes the game to be delivered a while if preordered. I only have a reservation and a reliable informative shopkeeper.

:ermm: happy :lol:

Yep, cool indeed. Although I myself have not preordered the game, since I trust more that the shops will have it on time. Not after, like sometimes it takes the game to be delivered a while if preordered.  I only have a reservation and a reliable informative shopkeeper. 

:ermm: happy  :lol:

Mine is preordered and it says delivery is 14th-16th considering the 11th is on a Friday, the weekend stops it from being delivered quicker.

Yup, exactly my point. Plus I might get it a day early or so... but I already told you this.

I just picked up a fresh mag from a store, that had K2 rewiewed, they only gave it 82/100 :ermm: and since this has so far been my most trustable mag when rewiews have been concerned (I agree, usually), I got a bit sad. But hey, I think I'll rather trust the guys who are like me: fans. I mean if they say if you liked K1 you'll like K2, I think it will be so...

...and 82 ain't that bad considering K2 is built on old engine and so on....

I guess the fact that it's just more of the same cut some of the points. (more of the same? -yes, please)