What happens when you play too much D&D?

ramza

I didn't mean that addiction is worse than violence in general .. but worse than violence in games!

a dependence, on games, implies that you don't have time to (or won't spend time on) do(ing) anything else, that you use most of your time playing, and thereby miss out on your actual life .. just playing from time to time and still being able to live a perfectly normal life hardly categorizes you as an addicted gamer!

It's a serious affliction imo .. and one that should recieve the same attention as any other addiction! since any obsession leads to a greater need, which in turn leads to far worse ramifications ..

Fortune favors the bald.

You're SO late Dalmir. :geek:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sorry, I've been commenting about NWN 2 on the Bioware Boards as of late but when I stopped by and saw that little comic, I had to comment on it.  :)

What I ment was the fact, that Chick tracts have been a source of endless snickering and continuous talk in internet messageboards, AOL, Ygroups, etc.

To put it bluntly, the things you said about it are already kinda obvious even to the dimmest poster.

No offence. :devil:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Psh, you can't possibly think someone would mix up Life and D&D... life doesn't exist. It's all based on a system called the d20 Matrix. GOD is an acronym for Guild Of Design. It's a bunch of programers that program your fate for you. They're code names are: Father, Son, and the Wholey Spirit. He's part Ethereal, hence the "Wholey".

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Psh, you can't possibly think someone would mix up Life and D&D... life doesn't exist. It's all based on a system called the d20 Matrix. GOD is an acronym for Guild Of Design. It's a bunch of programers that program your fate for you. They're code names are: Father, Son, and the Wholey Spirit. He's part Ethereal, hence the "Wholey".

That was...beautiful!