Waste of my money.

eccentric oddball yes out of my mind no. opinion therefore subjective, my favourite quote for this board.

btw whats your basis for me being outta my mind, im interested

(if you want some real ammo i spent an hour today attaching pens to an elastic band than strapped it round my head in such a manner that it pulled my top lip up, i got some funny looks for that)

eccentric oddball yes out of my mind no. opinion therefore subjective, my favourite quote for this board.

(if you want some real ammo i spent an hour today attaching pens to an elastic band than strapped it round my head in such a manner that it pulled my top lip up, i got some funny looks for that)

:p

My suggestion was based on the fact that you are waiting more eagerly for a FPS game (which in my opinion are only good for LAN multiplayer, LAN parties yeah) than for KOTOR II, which is a much more involving game.

I won't use the ammo you gave me. I will leave that as is it. I'm not in the mood to judge people for what they do on their free time. (We've all done many stupid things).

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Battlefront's AI is just terrible...

RC, the PC demo btw, is pretty cool, but, yes, the lack of nice ragdoll is a significant drawback. I like it though...and it's out in March, so there's still time for some tweaks.

One gripe...why can't I see my feet? I get this great visored view...but I can't see my feet. Something wrong there. <_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That reminds me of the Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast.

During the final stage in Yavin 4 while you were after Dossun (or however is written, don't care), and you see him going through a mirror.

If you used the first person view you couldn't see your reflection on the mirror only your arms. :lol:

Whereas if you used 3rd person view everything was normal.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Heh, I remember that...one of the weirdest little glitches I've seen in a while...well, other than that screwed up thing in Halo 2 where you hit a guy through a rock and he appears on top of the level, like 1000 times as big as normal, and in weird, psychadelic colors...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The general consensus among the fps crowd is that battlefront was a major failure. Bad AI, terrible netcode, inresponsive ingame browser, little or no class difference, little variety in tactics, and exploits.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Old school Lucasarts games rock.  Man, X-wing, Tie-fighter, Darkforces1, 2, all good stuff.  Man, i miss those days... :ermm:

I am hoping they will do another Tie fighter game, using purely Directx 9, but with backward compatibility for those with Directx 8 Cards (Geforce 4 etc.)

They should also make it VERY moddable. (mission making, craft making etc.)

also release the editor they used to make the missions...and make it graphical. lol

The best LA games that i've played (except for KotOR ofcourse) is the Monkey Island series. So so funny!post-1139-1107501634.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The best LA games that i've played (except for KotOR ofcourse) is the Monkey Island series. So so funny!post-1139-1107501634.gif

Yeh, Curse of Monkey Island rules.

Especially when you are trying to get on the beach or get a tail or something like that and you use force persuation to try to get past him, but it doesn't work....but it was VERY funny. :ermm:

So much i have forgotten. [force persuade self] Rebuy Monkey Island [force persuade self]

*failure* I'm gonna rebuy anyway!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I have no interest in Republic Commando whatsoever.  I'm not a big fan of FPSs.  That's why I didn't go ga-ga over the Halo games like everyone else did.  I am, however, a huge fan for RPGs.

For me, K1 was my first experience with RPGs.  Now, every single RPG I ever play again will undoubtedly be compared to that.  Kind of s****y, but that's what happens when you deliver such an awesome game as K1 was.

you are exactly like me :blink: i usually despise FPS's and i think halo was so incredibly overated....last night i played a demo of it...sure it was a good game but not the ''greatest game on xbox ever'' as some strange people claim.

and k1 was my first experience with rpg's aswell :D at first it was hard to grasp (combat system) so i returned it...then i missed it and bought it :D