Infinite Hssiss Spawn--Ain't workin' for me!

Okay, on my second time through the game I decided to play with this to see if I could create an Uber Jedi. Everything was going along swimmingly. Went through the Shyrack cave and demolished all the beasts and the Sith assassins. Went into the tomb (alone, of course) and examined every single room, didn't skip anything. Saw all the visions, did the thingie with the visions of Kreia and my crew...no prob. So when I finally get to the room with the crypt I'm pumped. Can't wait to get all my level-ups.

Opened the crypt and plundered the body within. Moved away from the crypt in anticipation of my battle with the Hssiss. NOTHING HAPPENED! :huh:

Absolutely nothing. So I reloaded from my save and tried it again. Still nothing. Reload...try again...run around the room. NO HSSISS. Finally, I slowly walk to the exit and the portal "heads-up" indicating my next steps would take me out of the tomb. That's when I quit and came here. :blink:

Any idea what's going on? Did I do something wrong? I've been a very good Jedi this time through, with very high light side. Could that be the problem?

Okay, on my second time through the game I decided to play with this to see if I could create an Uber Jedi.  Everything was going along swimmingly.  Went through the Shyrack cave and demolished all the beasts and the Sith assassins.  Went into the tomb (alone, of course) and examined every single room, didn't skip anything.  Saw all the visions, did the thingie with the visions of Kreia and my crew...no prob.  So when I finally get to the room with the crypt I'm pumped.  Can't wait to get all my level-ups. 

Opened the crypt and plundered the body within.  Moved away from the crypt in anticipation of my battle with the Hssiss.  NOTHING HAPPENED!  :p

Absolutely nothing.  So I reloaded from my save and tried it again.  Still nothing.  Reload...try again...run around the room.  NO HSSISS.  Finally, I slowly walk to the exit and the portal "heads-up" indicating my next steps would take me out of the tomb.  That's when I quit and came here.    :blink:

Any idea what's going on?  Did I do something wrong?  I've been a very good Jedi this time through, with very high light side.  Could that be the problem?

Wrong room. There is another room with a dead Jedi that spawns the Hssiss. If I recall correctly, you should find the body of the dead Jedi before you meet up with Kreia, Atton, Bao-Dur and T3. Alignment doesn't matter.

Wrong room.  There is another room with a dead Jedi that spawns the Hssiss.  If I recall correctly, you should find the body of the dead Jedi before you meet up with Kreia, Atton, Bao-Dur and T3.  Alignment doesn't matter.

Oh! Thanks! I'll run back through and see if I can find it. It's strange because I could have sworn it happened in the last room. I can't remember any other bodies being in the tomb.

the room is a small square room with a small raised square area in the center. There are four pillers, one in each corner, on the raised square. There is a body, i think it's a Sith corpse, in the center of the raised square.

When you search the body it will spawn a couple Hssiss. Spam search the body to create Hssiss goodness. I went from level 16 to level 45 in less than half an hour. it was awesome :rolleyes:

do enemies also raise their level to match yours?  or do you become an even bigger uber jedi killing machine because of your level 45 jedi taking on some mid 20's level enemies?

Yeah, your enemies do scale to match your level. I liked getting the extra levels just to test out some force powers I never got around to in my first playthrough. Also, since your NPC's level with you, you can give them some extra feats/powers as well. ;)

do enemies also raise their level to match yours?  or do you become an even bigger uber jedi killing machine because of your level 45 jedi taking on some mid 20's level enemies?

I'm not sure since this is my first time trying it. I have used the light saber crystal glitch, though, and my saber does awesome damage. I battled the Shyrack brood in the tomb without using a single force power, shield or stim. I took a small amount of damage, but not enough to worry about. It was a great way to keep from using up all my force powers (i'm lightside) in the darkside tomb where they regenerate v-e-r-r-y slowly. ;-)

I have used the light saber crystal glitch, though, and my saber does awesome damage.  I battled the Shyrack brood in the tomb without using a single force power, shield or stim.  I took a small amount of damage, but not enough to worry about.  It was a great way to keep from using up all my force powers (i'm lightside) in the darkside tomb where they regenerate v-e-r-r-y slowly.  ;-)

Lightsaber crystal glitch? Care to explain? I'm not sure I've read about it anywhere else. Oh course, I haven't looked anywhere else; so please bear with me. Really, what does the lightsaber crystal glitch involve?

Lightsaber crystal glitch?  Care to explain?  I'm not sure I've read about it anywhere else.  Oh course, I haven't looked anywhere else; so please bear with me.  Really, what does the lightsaber crystal glitch involve?

Oh, yeah. There are actually two glitches you use in combination. One allows you to duplicate sabers using Visas. After that you strip your duped sabers of the crystals and make really power super sabers. My LS character is now wielding two sabers. One does 54-72 damage, the other does 57-75 damage. This has really come in handy with the Hssiss glitch. I don't have to use up all my force points to defeat them. FP for light sides takes a long time to regenerate in that tomb.

Anyway, I found out about them here...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?...er+saber+glitch

• 1 year later...
Okay, on my second time through the game I decided to play with this to see if I could create an Uber Jedi.  Everything was going along swimmingly.  Went through the Shyrack cave and demolished all the beasts and the Sith assassins.  Went into the tomb (alone, of course) and examined every single room, didn't skip anything.  Saw all the visions, did the thingie with the visions of Kreia and my crew...no prob.  So when I finally get to the room with the crypt I'm pumped.  Can't wait to get all my level-ups. 

Opened the crypt and plundered the body within.  Moved away from the crypt in anticipation of my battle with the Hssiss.  NOTHING HAPPENED!  :p

Absolutely nothing.  So I reloaded from my save and tried it again.  Still nothing.  Reload...try again...run around the room.  NO HSSISS.  Finally, I slowly walk to the exit and the portal "heads-up" indicating my next steps would take me out of the tomb.  That's when I quit and came here.    :p

Any idea what's going on?  Did I do something wrong?  I've been a very good Jedi this time through, with very high light side.  Could that be the problem?

first of all your in the wrong place, you dont open the crypt for this, its a dead jedi not the crypt, heres what you do, ok you know where you find the mined bridge? you go through the door immediately on your left after crossing the bridge then you head down and turn and go through the east door and you follow that pathway and defeat the 2 shyracks and go through the door and in the middle of the 4 pillars will be the dead jedi search his body and 2 hssiss will appear, 1 on each side of the door way.

:p