Republic Commando

JOY!

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Tha last squad based FPS I played was Freedom Fighters - good game, success depends not only on your reflexes, but on how you will command your squad tactically. Hope squads will be the future of FPS.

I dream for "FPS", where you will not shoot, but only give orders.

May be Hades_one will like it ... :p

Tha last squad based FPS I played was Freedom Fighters - good game, success depends not only on your reflexes, but on how you will command your squad tactically. Hope squads will be the future of FPS.

I LOVE that game. They said there would be a sequel a while back, but we will see, it failed to sell particularly well as I understand it.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/freedomf...reedom+fighters

I thought the XBOX RC demo was crap...but the PC RC demo doesn't seem so bad.  :ermm:

there shouldn't be a big difference, in terms of gameplay.

yea, thats right tho, K2 for the box had the demo on it right? So why didn't you like it.

On the XBOX version the controls were awkward and the frame rate was choppy. On the PC vesion athe controls seem to be intuitive and seamless, and the frame rate is rather decent in fact. Also, the level used on the PC version employed more team member banters/interaction during the pre-mission (ala Half Life), and during the mission, whilst the XBOX level seemed a little arcadey. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

While I assumed controls would be different and you can pull better graphics than the box on the pc, I don't see how banter almost single-handedly saves the game.

I saw this tho, it amuses me:

LINK

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.