need to no

In finland(my place) we are supposed to see it in stores in 11 february 2005 (Christian calendar) :thumbsup:

And by checking out my Kotor1 box there is clearly stated that the same version was sold in the UK too, so It must be the same with K2.

it's only ten days.

let's pray for 02/11

I'd rather not wait till november! So i'd like to see 11/2/05. post-1139-1107284929.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Not in england it isn't (dd/mm/yy), thank the Yanks for it being backward!

*puts on flameproof suit*

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Nah we always put the day first. Only if something is amercan then it has the month first.

Anyway back on topic.

Today i stopped into GAME and they said the 11th. Amazon.co.uk (who i have it pre-ordered through) say either the 10th or 11th.

i no its feb but when does KOTOR2 come out for brits, sorry to ask but ive been away for a while and cant find any info. thankz in advance

yes we have, in fact when you asked it there was another topic on the board answering your question, in fact its still there

Well, the US X-Box Version of Kotor II got shipped for MS to get some extra profit in during the holidays at the expense of their customers. (i hear X-Box version of Kotor II is really buggy)

I hope the PC Version will not be buggy, well not like the first one was. *shivers*

I hate to break it to you but since they're releasing the both versions at the same time, it's likely that they're as buggy as the other. You PCers probably get those patches though.

HOWEVER, the first KotOR xbox version was supposed to be oh-so-bugged, but I myself after completing the game like 6 times(and numerous unfinished test plays) have encountered 2 bugs and only one that was any trouble at all, infact the other was kinda funny, though I'm not sure it's bug at all (multiple Zaalbaars, anyone?).

And HONESTLY, do you think they would release a game that is unplayable?

You've been too hasty with your conclusions, from what I've heard most people encounter minimal bugs, if none. Those game stoppers are supposed to be rare, almost non-existent.

A game of this kind of free roaming is bound to have some bugs in it. There's too much stuff to clean up over this sort of short development time.

Would you rather wait 6 months, while they clean some of those barely harmful bugs, instead of getting the game now?