release date unrealistic?

Don't get me wrong, i prefer the PC format but i'm gonna wait for the patches b4 i buy it on PC.

Plus i get to play it immediately, no long installation.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As much as i want this game asap i hope i get it on the 11th cos if i get it on the 10th (thursday) i won't go to work on friday and i can't afford that.

well, be responsible and still go to work. :p

I don't see that happening. :(

lol, me neither.

Well i'm hoping i wont have to make the choice not to go to work but that does mean one more day without TSL. :blink:

sometimes i sleep during the day (5 hours maybe ) and play all through the night <_<

Don't get me wrong, i prefer the PC format but i'm gonna wait for the patches b4 i buy it on PC.

Plus i get to play it immediately, no long installation.

damn right and sometimes it may not be compatible with your comp so you have to download this and update that...and the loading times *shudders*

Get an Alienware comp, or build another high-spec PC, throw all the settings up to max and gaming will never be the same again. I love tweaking my PC, and K2 is going to look so much better than a console :blink:

I must say that having kotor 1 for Xbox is better then PC...becuase 1 you dont have to sit there for 15 mins to wait to load the game in and swap in between 4 disks....AGH!

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME???

I put kotor 1 in my computer today that I brought from a freind only to have to sit at the computer for more then 15 mins just to load the KOTOR 1 in and switch in between four disks...then what happens to me?.... well let me tell you! I find out I have a S$%T computer that can't play KOTOR...

:blink:

where with the Xbox one disk, no up grades needed....thank god for an Xbox lol... :D

I can see where this is going to go.. :ph34r:

I must say that having kotor 1 for Xbox is better then PC...becuase 1 you dont have to sit there for 15 mins to wait to load the game in and swap in between 4 disks....AGH!

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME???

I put kotor 1 in my computer today that I brought from a freind only to have to sit at the computer for more then 15 mins just to load the KOTOR 1 in and switch in between four disks...then what happens to me?.... well let me tell you! I find out I have a S$%T computer that can't play KOTOR...

where with the Xbox one disk, no up grades needed....thank god for an Xbox lol...  :D

So lets stop it before this topic gets closed.

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME???

where with the Xbox one disk, no up grades needed....thank god for an Xbox lol...  :D

Your right in the fact that the Xbox never needs an upgrade to play a game but it does have its limitations too like says never being able to patch a game.... well TSL anyway. It tends to have slower load times than most computers out there, a lot of people don't like the controler, and a lot of people don't like darth gates all that much. Now I am neither says Xbox nor Computer is better I am just saying that they both have their flaws and they both have their plus's.

post-1819-1107536674_thumb.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME???

Your right in the fact that the Xbox never needs an upgrade to play a game but it does have its limitations too like says never being able to patch a game.... well TSL anyway. It tends to have slower load times than most computers out there, a lot of people don't like the controler, and a lot of people don't like darth gates all that much. Now I am neither says Xbox nor Computer is better I am just saying that they both have their flaws and they both have their plus's.

Darth Gates new look (w00t)

post-1819-1107536674_thumb.jpg

Also no offence ment to anyone by this pict. Well atleast no one other than Bill Bob Gates that is.

oh you mean the richest man on the planet who rubs his bum with $100 bills with his bum? :D

LOL LOL LOL LOl :(:p:lol::lol::lol:

OOPPs shouldn't have said that...:ph34r:

hey maybe bill gates can give us some $2000 each to by a new decent computer for gaming only it becomes S#$T in a years time.

Darth Gates new look 

You may not mean to offend, but it does none the less. Imo edit that post and remove that picture.

little good it would do at this point since it has since been quoted, I will remove it but it doesn't change KOTORianruler' quote's she will have to remove it in order for it to be gone completely

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Well i want to be sitting in my sofa during the longest stints on the game.

the US X-Box was released before it was meant to be because Lucasarts wanted to make a quick buck during Xmas, but there has been 2-3 months since then so, plenty of time to iron out any bugs.

No game is ever released completely bug free

I have yet to see a single game never need a patch.

Heavy Gear 2. Bugless. Patchless.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

the US X-Box was released before it was meant to be because Lucasarts wanted to make a quick buck during Xmas, but there has been 2-3 months since then so, plenty of time to iron out any bugs.

As well as any janpaniese (sp?) game, they tend to frown on glitches where as we have come to expect them.

AscendedPaladin.png

I tried that game, i thought it was utter trash.

Darth Gates new look 

You may not mean to offend, but it does none the less. Imo edit that post and remove that picture.

post-1139-1107546668.gif

NaziGates.bmp

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

OMG he posted some

nazi

stuff! Run for your life! :ph34r:

<_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well I'm just hunting around for dates right now, Futureshop has a release date in stores of the 10th up here in Canada, with a pre-order of the 8th.

So you can bet Walmart up here will have it on the 8th as well, along with EB.

However, the FS webstore has a list price of $39.99 with free shipping.

Check it right Here if you want.

I'm actually getting kind of worried about this...

I preordered direct from lucasarts.  When I login to check on the status, the only order I see is KotOR 1 from 2003.

Houston. We have a problem! post-1139-1107563204.gif