Ideas for the franchise

I think it would be cool if they broaden the scope alittle on the franchise. Yeah I would like to see KotOR3 as much as the next guy. But why not go to the new jedi order for a spell or backtrack to the mandolorian wars. Hell even some pre phantom menace stuff or clone wars tie ins would be cool.

::yawn:: :(

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

RPG wise, I'd expect for something rich in story, and have a good amount in combat, but not to the point where all you're doing is hacking and slashing with only occasional movies to make sure that you know what's going on. What I want, is some stuff that has nothing to do with the Prequels or the original triology, because I think that the movies do a fine job of explaining the star wars universe in that sense (although, I'm not the biggest fan of Jar-Jar). I would like to see some stuff happen maybe after the original trilogy, but I kinda get the feeling that that's Jedi Knight's specialty/area.

I think it would be cool if they broaden the scope alittle on the franchise. Yeah I would like to see KotOR3 as much as the next guy. But why not go to the new jedi order for a spell or backtrack to the mandolorian wars. Hell even some pre phantom menace stuff or clone wars tie ins would be cool.

One of the things that makes Kotor better than most of the SW crap is that it has practically nothing to do with the movies. Best to keep it that way. Unless of course they want to suck, in which case more Clone Wars!

so basically theyre gonna pull a lucas and make some games that are after the first games but before the first games?

THATS A BIT STUPID !!!!!

also the clone wars thing would be a bit

f---ing

stupid since there are already games like that and they would have to recreate characters from the movies into kotor.

you idiot!!!!!

Well, to be honest I would like to see a Video of what took place during the Mandalorian Wars. After playing K2 many times and hearing of the exploits of Revan I would love to see what happened. Like:

Revan recruiting Handmaidain's mother or him going to Malachor V and learning of the Sith Teachings there or even more of what he and Malak did together and why they like each other so much.

Sorry for the ranting :">

hmmm howcome no1 is flaming this topic......

in my eyes its more speculative than a k3 one

you might try looking harder. :rolleyes:

ugh. 

enough with the speculation threads about future kotor games.

if people insist on talking about kotor3 and beyond, can they atleast chat in the same thread?

id say we did display our feelings about yet another kotor3 thread. :-"