Which prestige class would you take?

Now this has probably been done before, I just thought that It would be a nice topic now that the releases of Xbox and PC versions on several countries is getting closer.

So which prestige class would you pick and why?

OR for those who have the game: Which class have you had most fun playing and why? NO SPOILERS, please.

Check this on out if you don't yet know:

(watch out for spoilers, though. Page 16 in particular, heard it has something biggish)

jeditraining.pdf

I think I'm gonna go marauder my first time.

Just because in KotOR1 i was a LS guardian, now I want to be an evil son of a bitch.

Also I like the idea of Fury and increased damage feat and withstand damage also.

Vouh! this sounds better than I thought.

Well, on Kotor, when i played it on the DS, i really cried at the end. :)

On Kotor, i did a Soldier/Guardian (8/12) combo and never really cared about skill points, but since

I will play Kotor II, i will do the DS twice (Male, Female) being Sentinel/Watchman perhaps, i ain't sure, but since they all have the same BAB, while the Sentinel and the Watchman gets far more skill points, makes them the best classes, unless when you turn to the second class, you still get the additional skill points from the starting class.....but i doubt it

I ain't sure if you get skill points combined from the Primary AND Secondary Class, but if you don't, i don't see why you don't, since you keep the class specific feats when you become a jedi....so why not the skill points as well

So, it would be like this:

Scout = 6 skill points per level (which equals 3)

Sentinel = 4 skill points per level (which equals 2)

which would be a total of 5 skill points per level. (not including any intelligence mods)

I am sure they have it like this for a reason, but it would be logical to gain skill points from both primary and secondary classes per level, since you retain the class specific feats when you get the secondary class....i hope i am making sense.

But i am most likely gonna try Sentinel/Watchman or Sentinel/Weapons Master

First time played as a guardian/weapon master and my character was an unstoppable wrecking ball. But it seems like it's like that no matter what class you pick. The second time around I went guardian/marauder and it was the same thing except I had force crush. Now with my third time around i'm going guardian/jedi master with a female character. I forgot how boring peragus/citadel station is. So borrriiing.

I'm that Consular/Master person. Even though I've never played the game, the Consular was my favourite class in KotOR I. Basically since the Jedi Master or Sith Lord class is basically an extension of the Consular class, I'm quite tempted to try out some of the new force powers. Besides, I usually avoid fights and if I cant, I set the script so that my PC is Jedi/Droid support, Juhani is Default Attack and either Bastila or Canderous is incharge of the finishing attack role.

Hail Mace Windu! Weapon Master all the way.

You sure he's WM? Okay he is good with the saber but still.

Yoda is a definite Jedi master and Obi-wan is a sentinel/watchman IMO.

Anakin's a straightforward marauder and Sidious/Palpatine is a sith lord(obviosly)

Gui-gon must have been consular/no prestige earned (he sucked), the consular based on his negotiating "skills" in ep.1

Also maul is a marauder, who else is out there?

Okay not really the topic this was intented, but this is still a bit related.

I mean who would wan't to be a Gui-gon or Obi-wan? So no quitting and no watchman, lame guys those.

I usually avoid fights and if I cant, I set the script so that my PC is Jedi/Droid support, Juhani is Default Attack and either Bastila or Canderous is incharge of the finishing attack role.

Mandalorian1: Is that bush supposed to shoot force lightning allover the place? It tickles!

Mandalorian2: oh that? well it's just that mighty jedi Revan hiding in that bush, you know, the one that beat us in the war and killed our mighty leader and all.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :thumbsup:

Anakin's a straightforward marauder and Sidious/Palpatine is a sith lord(obviosly)

Gui-gon must have been consular/no prestige earned (he sucked), the consular based on his negotiating "skills" in ep.1

I mean who would wan't to be a Gui-gon or Obi-wan? So no quitting and no watchman, lame guys those.

Dont forget Dooku

Dont forget Dooku

Right forgot him. Well that ain't really hard hes a consular/sith lordish (lightning dude) Nobody want's to be him, so that rules out sith lord... NOT! We still have Sidious, the best backstabber in the sw history. Whew.

Sith lord is a cool name, like is Jedi master. However it seems to me that marauder or Weapon master would be optimal for this game.

First time through will be Guardian 15, Jedi Master 15

Second time through will be Sentinal 15, Sith Lord 15

I'll play around with other classes and Mods after that while i wait for Obsidian to make part 3 :ph34r:

i never use guns once i am a jedi and since you are a jedi from the start in Kotor II, whats the point, ranged weapons are clumsy and inaccurate in my opinion.

Even with high accuracy, you miss more times with a gun then with a sword or lightsaber....but everyones' taste is different i guess.

I would have to say that Obi-wan was Guardian/Watchman because of his impresive skills in fighting Darth Maul.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

well, what do you expect, since you are a borg with 29th century technology. lol

First person to ever pick that up.

Actually, that image is something I used for a Star Wars online game I participate in.

Its called the Star Wars Combine, and my character is a cybonetic Falleen (hence the greenish skin).

Thought I'd also add I wish that the Exile could also have a non-Jedi class as well. I really enjoyed the Scoundrel/Guardian's Sneak Attack+Force Jump bonus.

well, what do you expect, since you are a borg with 29th century technology. lol

First person to ever pick that up.

Actually, that image is something I used for a Star Wars online game I participate in.

Its called the Star Wars Combine, and my character is a cybonetic Falleen (hence the greenish skin).

Thought I'd also add I wish that the Exile could also have a non-Jedi class as well. I really enjoyed the Scoundrel/Guardian's Sneak Attack+Force Jump bonus.

As i recall, you can be a Guardian/Watchman to get the force jump and sneak attack bonus, since the watchman gets it......i think.

He fights like a WM he had mad skill with a lightsaber and it looked like he has that WM power deflect. (When he deflects that blaster bollt behind his back is awesome).