Stuck with Sion Glitch help?

Since this glitch(?) occurs so late in the game I'm posting it here rather than in the Tech forums.

I have faced off against Darth Sion inside the Trayus temple where you have to defeat him a bunch(?) of times. I think I defeated him three times, and each time he would come back for more. However after the 4th defeat, Sion has now gone silent and I can no longer interact with him (either to fight or to talk), but the three doors out of this room are all remaining locked. Thus I seem to be stuck in this room with no means of escape.

Does anyone know how to get out of this room? Or how to interact with Sion again so that I can trigger presumably whatever is needed to get the doors to unlock (and thus let me leave?) Any help would be appreciated. Thanx!

Do you have a save file close to the fight with Sion? if so I would use it because there isn't anyother way to get around it (atleast that I can think of).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

No I don't.  I saved right after fight 4 then found out I couldn't do anything else.  Crap.  I shoulda kept my second and third slots filled with past saves.

Then use your last autosave to continue from. it should put you back in the parth traya(sp?) academy... where is another question... though really I don't imagine you care as long as you can finish your game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

this happened to me two times, actually. the first time, i was able to resolve it. although i'd saved already after he'd gone silent, i loaded this same save after restarting the xbox, i had to do this about four times, and on the fourth or fifth time it worked and it picked up from there, and i was able to finish the fight.

the second time it happened, i couldn't move in addition to sion being silent - which completely screwed me over and i had to reload an older save.

have you tried just trying to reload your save over several times after restarting the xbox each time? i know that's not exactly fun, but...