Sentinel topic continued

The "sentinel still useless" topic got locked because of that stupid argument which I truly regret. I will NOT continue it in any way here. The lockdown wasn't nessessary the feud is over.

The sentinel seemed to be a popular topic so I made another so we can continue it.

So if anyone has anything to say just post it here. If not this shall be gone.

Let's just get back to why to pick sentinel.

because in kotor 1 at least (havent played kotor 2 as sentinel) u have the most non combat power. by that I mean the most skills and skills are really underated. I mean if you are planning to solo which is the best way to play IMO u need the skills. plus sneaking around with stealth is cool. Sure guardian crushes foes easiest and consular has the best powers but sentinel is just as good, it just takes skill, sneaking around, using mines and what not. sentinel is my fav class.

because in kotor 1 at least (havent played kotor 2 as sentinel) u have the most non combat power.  by that I mean the most skills and skills are really underated.  I mean if you are planning to solo which is the best way to play IMO u need the skills.  plus sneaking around with stealth is cool.  Sure guardian crushes foes easiest and consular has the best powers but sentinel is just as good, it just takes skill, sneaking around, using mines and what not.  sentinel is my fav class.

Much to learn, you still have!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As a D20 ruleset nazi, I must express my deep contempt for that class. That, and the fact that they completely f*cked up the Guardian are my reasons for irrationally hating the sentinel.

Have a nice day.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I don't think the KOTOR 1 Sentinel sucked. I won the game the second time with a Scout/Sentinel with the dueling feat. The only difference between him and the guardian was that it took a little longer to finish off the bad guys. I didn't get killed any more often, even against Malak. The Sentinel was more of a rope-a-dope player. He'd just wear bad guys down because the immunities made him hard to kill.

I don't think the KOTOR 1 Sentinel sucked.  I won the game the second time with a Scout/Sentinel with the dueling feat.  The only difference between him and the guardian was that it took a little longer to finish off the bad guys.  I didn't get killed any more often, even against Malak.  The Sentinel was more of a rope-a-dope player.  He'd just wear bad guys down because the immunities made him hard to kill.

The Mohamad Ali reference was good, but sentinals are more like Buster Douglas

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.