Hanharr?

wait if ur ds u dont get mira?! whut happens to her? :ph34r:

Hanharr <you> kills her in the dueling pit and that ends Miras interaction for the game!

Other then GoTo, Hanharr was my least favorite character in game.

Eh... I'd have to disagree. Hanharrs char needed more depth but with a little tweaking here and there I had him blazing swords here and there shredding anyone who got in his way... (ex. I got him master two weapons feat, better melee weapon feat, and if you say the right things in dialogue he gets dumber yet stronger... ) It great to use animals... :p

GoTo was the most horrible character.

Just horrible.

...he should've been dropped in development. Ugh.

Havn't played Darkside yet, so havn't got Hanharr...I found Wookies quite useful in KOTOR so from the sounds of things, Hanharr should be even better.

Bleh. I just wanted to take GO-TO in my party to find Goto, so I could kill him, and hopefully make his retarded driod blow up. The smug, self-assured, condescending tone of the guy I JUST RUINED made sure that I never used his stupid little driod.

His backstory was well thought out and tied nicely to the overall plot.

Yeah I liked his backstory too. There would probably been more to him if they didnt take out the HK Factory....

Bleh.  I just wanted to take GO-TO in my party to find Goto, so I could kill him, and hopefully make his retarded driod blow up.  The smug, self-assured, condescending tone of the guy I JUST RUINED made sure that I never used his stupid little driod.

You should talk to G0-T0 and he will tell you where Goto is -_-

Bleh.  I just wanted to take GO-TO in my party to find Goto, so I could kill him, and hopefully make his retarded driod blow up.  The smug, self-assured, condescending tone of the guy I JUST RUINED made sure that I never used his stupid little driod.

You should talk to G0-T0 and he will tell you where Goto is ;)

haha yeah sounds like someone didnt get goto to open up enough, otherwise that answer would have been known. -_-"