Just a thought bastila

I was thinking since the galaxy always needs a Darth Traya and there is a chance Atris dies would that make Bastila the one. See was betrayed By Revan she betrays Revan, Malak and the Jedi/Sith and if she is DS she will betray Revan if she gets the chances. Shes no leader like Keira people are not moved by her words. Bastila could not keep Korriban under control or choose not to. Another reason Bastila only has a small chance of appearing in KOTOR 2.

She probably followed Revan and found him/her in a weaken state and gutted Revan like a pig. With the new power she learned from the true sith empire. :wacko:

Why?

Bastila was changing sides every chance she got for something better. If She is Dark she comes out and tells Revan she will kill him if she gets a chances. You can't trust her and who knows how far she fallen in the game. Why didn't T3 go find her in KOTOR 2. DS Bastile she finds Revan or a powerful sith and joins the side she thinks will win. LS Bastile Revan knows she has fallen to far and meeting a true sith will make her a Dark jedi. Why isn't she being hunted with the rest of the Jedi? Unless she is not a true Jedi or really the new Darth Traya. Bastile study both jedi teaching and sith teaching.

Bastila probably walks right in after you leaves atris and kills her.

Why?

Bastila was changing sides every chance she got for something better. If She is Dark she comes out and tells Revan she will kill him if she gets a chances. You can't trust her and who knows how far she fallen in the game. Why didn't T3 go find her in KOTOR 2. DS Bastile she finds Revan or a powerful sith and joins the side she thinks will win. LS Bastile Revan knows she has fallen to far and meeting a true sith will make her a Dark jedi. Why isn't she being hunted with the rest of the Jedi? Unless she is not a true Jedi or really the new Darth Traya. Bastile study both jedi teaching and sith teaching. 

Bastila probably walks right in after you leaves atris and kills her.

Well since she didnt go with Revan to begin with (LS or DS) she has no idea where Revan is other then beyond the outter rim. So that allone cancels your theory.

But also as Night stated in a different post when I asked why Bastilla wasnt hunted as the last jedi, his answer was. Dont take the last jedi so literally. Your hunted because you are not in hiding, every other jedi is. That makes the most sence to me from any theory I have heard.

Regarding DS Bastila, she was on Korriban LONG after Revan left HENCE the holocron of her talking about what happens after he leaves. And even then says she will NOT follow anyone OTHER then Revan. So that also answers your question.

Mostly tho, KotOR1 answers your question (Light side or Dark Side) Bastila follows Revan. Period! Good or evil she willingly follows Revans lead, not the sith, not the jedi. her side is choosen basically by Revan and she submits to it. That allone cancels your Bastila as Darth anything. Until Revan dies by someone else besides Bastila, Bastila will never be the leader and will always follow Revan and the path he picks.

PS: The whole Darth Traya speach should also not be taken so literally. What Kreia was saying is there will ALWAYS be a Sith Leader. Names dont matter, be it Traya, Malak, Revan, ect. There must always be a sith leader is all she meant.

In the holocron on Korriban she says she leaves to go find you. She probably has some idea of where Revan goes do to the bond vision and dreams. The only reason she sides with Revan is because you beat her down. She would have killed Revan both times if she could. If she is DS don't you think she'll be in Revans mind whenever she gets a chance learning Revan weakness? Maybe she forced him to have those dreams to send him away.

After she joins you on the unknown planet she says she will only follow you as long as your strong. She will fight and kill her master because thats what sith do.

When Revan left Korriban don't you think Bastila would be incharge. She couldn't keep control.By the way Revan was only gone for 1 year. How bad of leader was Bastile. Yes Bastile said she would only "follow" Revan. if Revan is dead that makes Her the ruler of the sith and follows no one.

You would think T3 would know where she was and she seems a better choice then the exile to search for Revan. Bastila force powers. Exile no powers.

I never trusted Bastile after you fight her. If she willing to kill you once she probably willing to do it again. Also she is so much more bossy when you let her back into your party. She also joins your party again because she thinks Revan will beat Malak. She choosing the winning side again.

Saved Bastile only turns back to the Jedi when she knows your going to win after Revan beats down everyperson on the SF except her and Malak and Malak just two doors over. You think she would have let you live if she had a choice. A good sith waits for the advantage before attacking and she goes back to the jedi to study and learn.(probably from Darth Vrook :p ) Beside she is a Hero now it will make people trust her now so she can get more information and go places to learn old sith powers without worry. We don't know how far Bastile fell to the DS between Malak and Revan.

Bastile is still in the Line up in the cave on Korriban. Only the exile left the DS path of the jedi that followed Revan and Malak.

Beside I think Bastile looks so much hotter in her DS underwear.

LOL Cewe, I think yas just have a case of Bastila love :PPPPPP

Should point out tho that true she waits for you in the SF till you have battled through the entire SF when you go Lightside. But she joins you on the planet (the very first time she meets you after being turned) if you go Dark Side.

So that says to me that she follows Revan only. Its not a case of picking the winning side as you still had a major fight ahead of you on the SF, no matter what side you pick.

Also, Bastila never struck me as a leader anyways. Shes a tool to be used by a leader and she knows it. If you think through all the characters from 1 and 2, some are just not leaders and Bastila was one of them.

Zal (even tho I hate wookies) came off as a leader and was. Mira could be a leader. Handmaiden definately could be (altho again shes smittened with the exile like Bastila was with Revan). Canderous obviously was a leader for Mandalorians from the moment you met him. The rest of the crew tho in both games were followers just by their characteristics/personalities.

I do agree T3 knows where Revan is but hes not telling! So doubt he would have told Bastila either to be honest.

Finally tho, in one of the play throughs on the LS, you see Bastila approach Carth after the Ravenger. Both Obsidian and Bioware been good at completeing the storylines on single characters (IE: if they went somewhere, theyt went there good or evil). So the fact Bastila is on the same ship as Carth after the Ravenger tells you she didnt go after Revan. Otherwise she would never appear and storyline would have been left open for lightside or darkside.

Really finally: Handmaiden much hotter then Bastila :PPPPP

When Bastila joins DS Revan on the planet she starts telling revan what to do. There is more power pulling the strings rather then being the puppet. She knows that Revan was strong enough to get to Malak and destory Malak.

She using Carth to follow Revan. She probably knows the ebon hawk would show the records where Revan went.

Why would she hide from the Exile? She only appears after the exile leaves. Something wrong there because a Jedi would not hide at the point. Maybe Revan and Bastila were not jedi. Got married left the order following their own path like Jolee.

I just see her following the exile doing the dirty work.

I think she was playing Revan the entire time. I think she controlled Revan dreams and Visions. She knew everything about the SF but knew she wasn't strong enough or wanted to risk using it herself.

I don't think stories were wrapped up if people lived because life does not work that way. Hell death doesn't even work that way in SW.

I going through KOTOR 1 again thats why I watch Basitlia. I really don't think she would be darth if you made her LS again but I do see how it could be. If she DS I do think she'll kill Revan when she gets the chance. :D

• 1 month later...

Bastila did seem a little authoratative at DS Male Revan. However, in one of my many fanfics, Revan is just using her to draw out the last of his memories, then he'd kill her.

As for LS Male, Bastila deeply and truly loves him >_< , and is redeemed from the DS. She sides with him, and they live happily ever after.

As for her showing up a little late, maybe she was depressed. The Exile would remind her too much about Revan. Plus, if the Exile doesn't know where Bastila is, then he can't kill her, can he? Now, if he's LS, what if he's captured by the Sith, and tortured until he tells them where she is? Just a possibility.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Love leads to mercy, which is forbidden by the Sith. Mercy is a weakness.

Love is basically a tool to the Sith. They forbid it, but will manipulate it to their own benefit when the chance arises.

As for strong emotions fueling the DS: This is only PARTLY true. If you quit the Jedi for not freeing the Slaves (you feel 'love'), then you may join the Sith, seeing that they take action. Then, the DS fuels your hatred of both slavers and the Jedi, until you forget why you fell in the first place. This was what went on with Yuthera Ban in the first game.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

ok i'm not a fan of the ds but i could see why bastila says she will kill if she get the chance. You twoare Sith that what apprentices of Sith notorious for doing. i haven't played DS . I find that it diffcult to do.

Now on the ls she is in love you. and you pretty much know this from the outset. I think the reason she walks away instead of fighting you to the death. Is there still a conflict in her. on the SF she fights i believe cause she think you are going to kill her instead of trying to save her. hence having to fight her twice. just my thoughts

She is struggling. In another one of my many fanfics (scary thing is, I knew the storyline of Kotor II -names before it came out...), Bastila is doing everything that she can to repent for her actions, including going on probation with the Council. Then the Order collapse because of an unknown threat (wow, am I good, or what?), and Revan vanishes, leaving Bastila on her own...

Sound familiar anybody? (No, I had NO clue what would go on in Kotor II, but I knew all of the in-between stuff)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

The Holocron is only if Revan was a DS Male, I think. Maybe DS Female, too.

I'll try to find the file unless some1 finds it first.

Geekified Star Wars Geek