Special Robes... again.

Did anyone here get any "special" robes. Like Jolee's Robes or Nomi's Robes? Or did anyone happen to get the green robes shown in the screenshots on the official site?

I'm still looking for them. :ph34r:

I don't think there are any. Perhaps the Green Robes are the Matukai Apprentice/Adept Robes?

I found Nomi's Armband (+1 Damage vs. Dark Side) and Jolee's Headband though.

I'm calling bull**** on this one. Mainly due to the fact that Nomi's armband is one of the very few things on the game not randomly generated and can only be found on Nar Shadda after you establish trade routes at both Dantooine and Dxun..

Uhh well when i reload what the trade route... it doesnt always have nomi's armband just to let you kno! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Did anyone here get any "special" robes. Like Jolee's Robes or Nomi's Robes? Or did anyone happen to get the green robes shown in the screenshots on the official site?

I'm still looking for them. :ph34r:

I don't think there are any. Perhaps the Green Robes are the Matukai Apprentice/Adept Robes?

I found Nomi's Armband (+1 Damage vs. Dark Side) and Jolee's Headband though.

No. I believe the Matukai are grey, at least the Apprentice ones are.

I found Nomi's robes in the Jedi Enclave sublevel while playing LS. Then I found her armband on Korriban.

Cool that you found Nomi's Robe, can you describe what it looks like.

I found green robes in my first game, on Telos.  I remember running around the surface wearing them, and then dumping them for DS padawan robes.

What were the green robes called?

Actually, there are about tem more Robes that AREN'T listed in that link. If you'd bought the book (I always do, so I can see ALL the items), you'd know about some of the REALLY nifty ones, like Thon's Robe, which is Def3, LS restricted, and gives the wearer Force Focus, Force Immunity:Stun and Force Jump!! Or Aleema Keto's Robe, which is DS restricted, STR+2, WIS+4, and Regen FP:1. And there are Zeison Sha Warrior Armor and Jal Shey Mentor Armor, and Darth Malak's Armor, too. Lots of goodies, but since 97% of the items in the game are random, good luck finding them all.

Actually, there are about tem more Robes that AREN'T listed in that link. If you'd bought the book (I always do, so I can see ALL the items), you'd know about some of the REALLY nifty ones, like Thon's Robe, which is Def3, LS restricted, and gives the wearer Force Focus, Force Immunity:Stun and Force Jump!! Or Aleema Keto's Robe, which is DS restricted, STR+2, WIS+4, and Regen FP:1. And there are Zeison Sha Warrior Armor and Jal Shey Mentor Armor, and Darth Malak's Armor, too. Lots of goodies, but since 97% of the items in the game are random, good luck finding them all.

You do realize that those only existed in the Beta Version right? (except for the Jedi and Darth Malak armor)

Actually, my current character has two Matukai Apprentice robes and they are light green. The Mautkai Adept robes are a darker green.

That can't be right because I was playing just last night and had both robes and they look exactly alike and both are grey.

That can't be right because I was playing just last night and had both robes and they look exactly alike and both are grey.

Look, I'm not trying to cause a problem here. Your question was about the green robes, and so I answered. In the version of the game I'm playing, the Matukai robes are green, not grey. This is the third playthrough where I've gotten the robes... others have posted on the forums here about the green Matukai robes... and the prima strategy guide shows pictures of the robes as being green as well - and yes, I've actually played with the Matukai robes for awhile now, and am not simply referencing the notably error filled guide.

Certainly there is grey in them, but the actual drape of the robe and majority of the front and waistpiece is green. All I can suggest is that either there is a slight color problem with your TV that is causing them to appear grey, or that you have a different version of the game than I do, which is calling up a grey version.

Frankly, I wish that they were grey instead of green - very much so.

A few years back, I wrote a short story about a half-breed female Twi'lek/Human who was the descendent of a Zeison Sha priestess on her mother's side, and whose parents were killed when she was an infant, and so was raised beyond the outer rim by an order of Matukai monks. So I was totally surprised and excited in my first playthrough of TSL to come across the Zeison Sha armor, and became hopeful that maybe the devs put something Matukai into the game as well. When I first came upon the Matukai robes, I was elated... however, the green color became somewhat difficult for me to deal with after awhile. Certain characters just don't look that good in green, notably those who have blond or red hair; and the Matukai robes are simply a little too feminine and light for a male or darkside character... at least imho.

Actually, all of the jedi armors and many of the robes have a distinct feminine feel to them. There's nothing wrong with that, and it works great for female characters, whom I've played several times. However, for male characters I was hoping that the advanced versions of the Zeison Sha armor and the Matukai robes specifically, especially since these are generally considered to be martial disciplines of the force, would be more neutral or masculine. In TSL right now, it's kinda like having ninja and shaolin masters who wear colorful, fashionable outfits... it's just not very practical or realistic.

Anyway, if you are seeing grey robes, either be thankful... or turn up the color on your TV. :p

Actually, my current character has two Matukai Apprentice robes and they are light green. The Mautkai Adept robes are a darker green.

Your T.V. must be f***ed up because they are green.You must be thinking of something else.

1)So you guys are telling me that these are the Matukai robespost-2012-1107532981_thumb.jpg

2)Then what about thesepost-2012-1107533038_thumb.jpg

1) Yes either the Matukai Apprentice Robes or the Matukai Adept Robes... the only other green ones no one seems to have found and that Nomi's Robe.

2) Those could be any one of the robes below.

Ossus robes

Jedi Master

Natth Cowling

Thon's Robes

Crado's Robes

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

1)So you guys are telling me that these are the Matukai robespost-2012-1107532981_thumb.jpg

1) Yes either the Matukai Apprentice Robes or the Matukai Adept Robes... the only other green ones no one seems to have found and that Nomi's Robe.

Ossus robes

Jedi Master

Natth Cowling

Thon's Robes

Crado's Robes

Something must be screwed with my game.

Anyways it can't be the Ossus Keeper because those are brown as well as the Jedi Master. But I have played this game a million times but can't find the frickin' named robes. :blink:

Ossus robes

Jedi Master

Natth Cowling

Thon's Robes

Crado's Robes

Something must be screwed with my game.

Anyways it can't be the Ossus Keeper because those are brown as well as the Jedi Master. But I have played this game a million times but can't find the frickin' named robes. :blink:

Of course you more than likely know this but try the Onderon palace for the Ossus robes they seem to static to that location as for the others the only way to get them is to do a multiple reload for merchants... DAMB RANDOM ITEMS!!! <_<

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png