TSL on PC

Your party members have the same experience, and thus achieve the same level as you do. Therfore, to prevent them from surpassing level 20, simply cease leveling them up after 20.

Do note however, that you need to be at least level 15 to obtain a prestige class. Also, holding off levels could offset certain party member banters/interactions.

I know that lack of game balance sucks Zach, but so does metagaming.

manthing2.jpg

Your party members have the same experience, and thus achieve the same level as you do.  Therfore, to prevent them from surpassing level 20, simply cease leveling them up after 20.

Do note however, that you need to be at least level 15 to obtain a prestige class.  Also, holding off levels could offset certain party member banters/interactions. 

I know that lack of game balance sucks Zach, but so does metagaming.

Thanks Jag. I guess I'll just play it normal.

I plan on altering the 2da files like I did in KotOR 1.  That should lower the leveling just a bit by getting less experience from combat.

wont that cause events to trigger at the wrong time? for instance, if an event triggers at level 15, then instead of it triggering at about the halfway point of the game, it wont trigger until near the end, cause problems.

I plan on altering the 2da files like I did in KotOR 1.  That should lower the leveling just a bit by getting less experience from combat.

wont that cause events to trigger at the wrong time? for instance, if an event triggers at level 15, then instead of it triggering at about the halfway point of the game, it wont trigger until near the end, cause problems.

Hades doesn't even want to be a jedi so i don't think he cares about the prestige classes. :-

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It will? :ermm:

:p

Hades doesn't even want to be a jedi so i don't think he cares about the prestige classes. :ermm:

i wasnt even referring to the prestige classes. i meant other "important" cutscenes and conversations that become available as you get farther along in your leveling.

maybe it doesnt. ive never modded so i wouldnt know. i was just thinking that it might, especially if events are level-based.

well, i am gonna finish it normall 4 times. (male, female at LS and Male, Female at DS) and then i am gonna tweak it abit without screwing it up. lol

And dont forget your LS/DS male/female Revan... :lol:

yes, there are many different combinations to play this game.

You gotta try them all at least once. :D

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

hey zach, why do you have a gay icon as your avatar?

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

Change the avatar to poo, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

no no Alex is great .. just the neo-nazi remark was funny, when you have an avatar of a guy who's favorite activities include a bit of the good old ultra-violence, rape and Ludwig Van ..

Fortune favors the bald.