• Infroactive Games
    • EA Games
    • Atari
    • Pandemic
    • Liquid Entertainment
    • SCI Games
    • Any other gaming companies you can think of

I was just wondering...

Although it is not official (fan sites DO NOT count as official, only when LA or the game maker says it is coming out it is official), who do YOU want to make KoTOR III?

1. No offence to Bioware Corp. whatsoever. They did a FANTASTIC job with KoTOR I and started the magnificent series. This game won 39 game of the year awards!

2. No offence to Obsidian Net. I have not had the opportunity to play KoTOR II (PC comes out Feb 15th in Sydney, Australia) however, from what I hear, the game is just as good, the graphics is just as good and the storyline is just as good. More force powers, new characters (more characters too) and outstanding new features such as effecting NPCs force alignment, etc.

However, I was wondering, who would YOU rather to make KoTOR III.

Ultimately, it is most likley Obsidian but curiosity will prevail and I will make this poll.

I am sorry about the poll coming up four times, my computer had an error. get rid of the other ones. keep this one.

As for the actual topic, I am unable to decide on who to make KoTOR III. I will be until I play KoTOR II and am able choose between Obsidian and Bioware because I have never played an Obsidian product.

Obsidian.

Despite the apparent "problems" with TSL, they added a lot to the gameplay and story plotting, and have a good feel for, and an obvious passion for, SW history and this timeframe. If they continue in the direction already laid - and have an appropriate timeframe to see their ideas to fruition - the next installment could be the best of the three.

I think TSL was an improvement on Kotor, overall. Most of the storyline problems and bugs were related to lack of time and resources, not ability or passion. Now they have experience with it, and have witnessed the audience reaction for better or worse... I'd like to see what they can do with all of this.

i meant done by other people and done to death

Well I am fairly new to this forum so I would like to do it again. Besides, there are other new people to the forum who have not seen it before.

And most (I think ALL but I won't go that far) of the other KoTOR III topics are to do with storyline issues or bug issues.

And if you don't want to post, don't.

I will make my decision about who should make KoTOR III based on people's votes in a couple of days.

EA Sports.

Its in the game!

Well in that case, we could have a fully customized player. :D

Maybe even an All Star Weekend.

Slam Dunk contest?post-1139-1106998903.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think Obsidian did a very good job with Kotor2, but I think Bioware should make Kotor3. I mean yes Kotor2 has more stuff then Kotor1, but It's alot easier to add stuff when you use someone elses game engine. I would like to see what Bioware would do with Kotor3, also let's not forget Bioware started the storyline that Obsidian just continued.

EA Sports.

Its in the game!

Or KOTOR underground. Customise your ship with new stero systems paint jobs and rims. wooooooooooo.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Capcom or Team Ninja.

The next KotOR franchise will bring martial arts to a new level.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

EA Sports.

Its in the game!

Or KOTOR underground. Customise your ship with new stero systems paint jobs and rims. wooooooooooo.

And some furry dice to hang off the rearview mirror!post-1139-1107040256.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I've changed my mind: I think I shall say Bioware.

Obsidian probably made a better game than the original, true. If not better, then the game was easily just as good (this is from what I have read, I don't have KoTOR II yet!) however BIOWARE was the one to make the original KoTOR, not Obsidian. If Obsidian had been given the job of making KoTOR I, would it be as good and successful? They would have done one of the best jobs on the planet, no doubt about that but would it have been as good? 39 game of the year awards is hard to achieve and it would have been hard for Obsidian to get that, no matter how good it is.

Bioware was the original maker of the engine and the whole general idea of KoTOR, not to mention the storyline and characters. Sorry Obsidian, but I am voting with Bioware!

LucasArts holds the rights to KotOR 3 and they already cancelled the game. Move on. Until KotOR 3 is officially announced all this specullation is useless and stupid.

It is also fun.

I don't know who should do it, but definately Bioware or Obsidian.

IF (yes I said if) it is done.

I'm still waiting for the PC version, but I have played the XBox one. :blink: I think both Obsidian and Bioware are great developers, but it would be much easier for Obsidian to do the job, since KotOR II was a more complex game than KotoR I.

One has to know all the nuances of the game to do the next part. That is why I vote for Obsidian.