KotOR 3 Dev

Well if like someone said on page 2 if Bioware works with Obsidian maybe they can help Obsidian correct the problems. I fleft that back when I played KOTOR 1 that it was really good. Hardly no major complaints from anyone on that game. Played it 30 times. 2 times for the DS. Bioware's help just might be what is needed. I hope the rumors are true.

i dont think Obsidian needs any help from bioware to correct any problems... i think that all they ever needed was Time ... maybe if they had a few extra months .. like having a feb release for both PC and Xbox none of the bugs that xboxers have been complaining about wouldve been there... blame LA for the buggy game not Obsidian

didn't Bioware copyright the name "Star Citadel" a year back and haven't they dropped hits at working on a Space Opera style game?  I'm thinking that the secret project that they're working on is an original IP space opera of their own.

that sounds very intriguing, star wars or not. unfortunately that project wont be completed for what, another 3 to 6 years from now? :)

i find it amusing how excited people are getting about this, i mean what are you guys amateur conspiracy theorists  :D

;)

well, the rumours about kotor 2 were dismissed as pure nonsense on these boards just a year ago. fact is, most likely no one on these boards know if kotor 3 is in development or not.

Good point.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I know the 'official' Kotor 2 site is:  kotor2.com

I't appears as if the kotor3.com has recently been registered.  Just though you'd like to know.

thats not really proof (i know you didnt say it was, but just for those who might read it and think it is). as far as i know, anyone can buy the rights to a web address that isnt already owned.

Just posted this in a different thread:

Update: That post about SW: KotOR III being well in developement = Smelly, smelly, foul, rumour. Please remember to conserve toilet tissue by only using one sheet at a time.

Also, from what I understand, Lucas Arts decided to take the project for themselves, then selved it after layoffs. *cracks a whip*

well, the rumours about kotor 2 were dismissed as pure nonsense on these boards just a year ago. fact is, most likely no one on these boards know if kotor 3 is in development or not. kotor 3 may be released late this year, in a few years or maybe never.

Agreed, but as of now to their knowledge. KotOR III is not being developed by them, nor is it in developement at the moment.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I know the 'official' Kotor 2 site is:  kotor2.com

I't appears as if the kotor3.com has recently been registered.  Just though you'd like to know.

Using any domain registration check you'll find it was registered by a "Francisco Arias" from Bogota, Colombia. He used a Yahoo email account to register.

Gosh, looks official. :)

As the Moderator to this forum is trying to to tell us... nothing is being done with K3 at this time. Maybe in the future, but not right now. At the moment no company seems even willing to admit doing anything in that direction.

We just have to wait for an official statement, until then everything is only rumor.