ok what do i need to do to talk/see bastila?

right now i have revan as an ls dude and my character is an ls dude

In which case you're poised to see Bastila. Be patient and play it out. If you have a high influence and high comp and repair skills, you can also see an LS Bastila message in T3.

The next time you play the game with Revan as a DS male, you'll see a different DS Bastila message in T3, though you won't see her in game. You will however, find another Bastila recording in a Sith Holocron.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Any messages from Revan?

Yeah, you'll find a note on Korriban from him, telling you he went shopping.

;)

By the way, I keep getting conflicting info on the T3 video. Some folks say that you need an int of +15 while others say you only need to make sure your rep and com skills are +15.

I was just wondering, which is true?

:p

By the way, I keep getting conflicting info on the T3 video.  Some folks say that you need an int of +15 while others say you only need to make sure your rep and com skills are +15.

I was just wondering, which is true?

Both are, I think. With one character (sentinel/watchman) I had high skills, middle of the road intelligence and with another (consular/master) I had high intelligence but not a lot of skills in comp/repair. I got the T3 message both times.

Wow, I had no idea there was any such thing even in T3. I did all the upgrades to him that were allowed, and never got such an option in dialogue with him. I guess that has something to do with the whole locked navicomputer thing, huh? Never did get that taken care of.

I also did not see Bastila after talking to Carth. I wonder why...

Wow, I had no idea there was any such thing even in T3.  I did all the upgrades to him that were allowed, and never got such an option in dialogue with him.  I guess that has something to do with the whole locked navicomputer thing, huh?  Never did get that taken care of.

I also did not see Bastila after talking to Carth.  I wonder why...

are you DS or LS.. Female or male? it all depends.. i was DS female and i did everything for T3 fixed his memory/repaired/computer skilled and then it shows you

Any messages from Revan?

What was he going to buy?

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Any messages from Revan?

What was he going to buy?

Some upgrades for HK, but he got a little lost in the way and will wait until KOTOR III is around. :cool:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom