Romance/Friendships and party alignment

Bao Dur, HandMaiden, Atton, Visas, Diciple and Mira can become jedi. And you can convert all of them as both LS and DS it doesnt matter which enlignment you are. You just need some skills in playing the game :(

I disagree it seems to me it is impossible to get all of your companions to change if you are DS you at least cannot be a DS master to do it. It seems that the only person who you can reverse influence is Atton. Everyone else you need to make LS choices in order to get them to gain influence with you. Once you do that there are not enough oppurtunitty's in the game to get DS points to become a DS master and still have all of the companions be Jedi. I have tried it 3 time now and it seems impossible.

Well I played as ds and had mastery and I got everyone to be a jedi except for Mira since you don't get her when playing ds and the diciple since a I was male.

I suggest you try again.

How did you manage that . I have gone back and saveed at every possible influence gain/loss oint tried every conversation thread and still not been able to turn everyone and be a DS master. LS master no prob! Nuetral no prob! Mostly DS no prob DS master impossible.

Do Nar-Shadaa first you can have both Atton and Bao-Dur converted there. Then you should have enough time to regain you mastery on the other planets.....

I always convert them all into Jedi and I normally play DS. You can also convert them into Jedi if loose a lot of influence on them. If I want to chose LS options, to gain influence on them, then I do Nar Shadda as my second planet: there are plenty of places to gain influence on LS  party members there and it leaves you a lot of time to regain DS mastery later on.

Thank you! I have been saying that in so many threads about influence that it works both ways you can also loose influence instead of gaining to make them jedi...

I will give it a go. Thanks for the tip.

Bao Dur, HandMaiden, Atton, Visas, Diciple and Mira can become jedi. And you can convert all of them as both LS and DS it doesnt matter which enlignment you are. You just need some skills in playing the game :p

I disagree it seems to me it is impossible to get all of your companions to change if you are DS you at least cannot be a DS master to do it. It seems that the only person who you can reverse influence is Atton. Everyone else you need to make LS choices in order to get them to gain influence with you. Once you do that there are not enough oppurtunitty's in the game to get DS points to become a DS master and still have all of the companions be Jedi. I have tried it 3 time now and it seems impossible.

I always convert them all into Jedi and I normally play DS. You can also convert them into Jedi if loose a lot of influence on them. If I want to chose LS options, to gain influence on them, then I do Nar Shadda as my second planet: there are plenty of places to gain influence on LS party members there and it leaves you a lot of time to regain DS mastery later on.

exactly. What's a handful of LS points for influence, when corrupting them into dark jedi allows you to show your true DS colors? Sure, you gotta be nice at times, but when they fall, they do so completely. :blink:

Getting Bao-Dur and Atton as dark jedi was very satsifying (especially hearing Atton's story), and pulling Disciple down too was great.

Bao Dur, HandMaiden, Atton, Visas, Diciple and Mira can become jedi. And you can convert all of them as both LS and DS it doesnt matter which enlignment you are. You just need some skills in playing the game :p

I always convert them all into Jedi and I normally play DS. You can also convert them into Jedi if loose a lot of influence on them. If I want to chose LS options, to gain influence on them, then I do Nar Shadda as my second planet: there are plenty of places to gain influence on LS party members there and it leaves you a lot of time to regain DS mastery later on.

exactly. What's a handful of LS points for influence, when corrupting them into dark jedi allows you to show your true DS colors? Sure, you gotta be nice at times, but when they fall, they do so completely. -_-

Getting Bao-Dur and Atton as dark jedi was very satsifying (especially hearing Atton's story), and pulling Disciple down too was great.

Yeah, it was nice getting Bao-Dur and Handmaiden to be dark jedi, but I *really* would've appreciated it if they acted the part. But no...handmaiden's all upset when I help that "monster" mercenary on Dantooine, and Bao-Dur yells at mandalore about killing innocents.

Guys? Checked your alignment scales recently? Maybe I need to give you a remedial Sith course.