When

Where did my Would you... topic and my KOTOR 3 Compromise topics go? Also don't worry I can repost every word back (I saved them). Those topics were about compromiseing and coming up with a list of problems everyone feels Obsidian should fix for KOTOR 3 that KOTOR 2 had. Which were major. Also the other topic the would you topic was to show Obsidian how many people would not play the game if the problems were not fixed. Since in business the only way for customers to enforce change is to boycotte until things are met. Since Obsidian like any business only sees money. They like others only care about what they will could lose or gain from an action or actions. I was told that my topics were good, but they were not going to be as effective yet until the PC and European versions of the game release. I would like to know when is the Euro and PC release dates are, and when should I re-post these topics?

I will repost this until I get an answer. The last topic had a few people who cussed and then my topic got closed before I got an answer. Please stop closing it whoever did it. If my topic does not belong in this part of the forum then please tell me where to put this. Thank you.

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

You didn't give me the dates. That is what I was asking for. And you are wrong there are by even the topic with the poll...there are people who feel as I do. And when after the dates should I repost these topics.

So here are my "2" questions.

1. When will the PC and European releases be?

2. When after those 2 dates should I repost these 2 topics? In otherwords when will they be effective at what time?

You didn't give me the dates. That is what I was asking for. And you are wrong there are by even the topic with the poll...there are people who feel as I do. And when after the dates should I repost these topics.

2. When after those 2 dates should I repost these 2 topics? In otherwords when will they be effective at what time?

are you 12 years old?

Well because I do not appreciate my topics being closed. To the person that keeps closing them please tell me then where my topics are appropriate. And I did not repost a bunch of times. This is the second time I have posted this topic. Again the previous one was closed. So I can post it again and ask my 2 questions for the second time. Now are going to answer my 2 questions or not? Please do so because right now this of what we are doing does not serve the topic.

Oh, I thought your two questions were:

Where did my Would you... topic and my KOTOR 3 Compromise topics go?

Since that's how you started both of these posts out.

Well in that case I hope that the tipics simular to mine help Obsidian correct the problems and help to make improvments in the future. I only said the boycott thing because that seems this day the only way to get things fixed. I hope that I am wrong.

First off KotOR 3 has been cancelled. Obsidian isn't making it. Bioware isn't making it. Atari isn't making it. LucasArts isn't making it.

NO ONE IS MAKING IT! DEAL WITH IT!

As for when the International X-Box and PC versions will be out do a bloody search or go to the main Lucas Arts website. Man, how many people need to have their hands held just to do these simple functions?

:)

Well in that case I hope that the tipics simular to mine help Obsidian correct the problems and help to make improvments in the future. I only said the boycott thing because that seems this day the only way to get things fixed. I hope that I am wrong.

It's not how you get things fixed, it's how you try and get a company to disappear. Nothing will get developers to fix stuff, the running theme with the majority of them is release it and forget it.

Hades_One:

First off KotOR 3 has been cancelled. Obsidian isn't making it. Bioware isn't making it. Atari isn't making it. LucasArts isn't making it.

As for when the International X-Box and PC versions will be out do a bloody search or go to the main Lucas Arts website. Man, how many people need to have their hands held just to do these simple functions?

Where's your proof Hades_One?

Epiphany:

It's not how you get things fixed, it's how you try and get a company to disappear. Nothing will get developers to fix stuff, the running theme with the majority of them is release it and forget it.

Epiphany unlike you I have taken business courses in college so I know how things can happen and how to get them done ok.

People yes people have a basic idea of what they want the game to be like, but they don't want to handle every detail. Duh. They want to be suprised. But when a game was first good and a sequel does not live up to the first or might have things that can be corrected others can and have the right to speak up. Things can get done. Also by shwing that company produces the game that they might have a possible loss if they do not fix things, is a very powerful incentive. It is productive. It does not make companies go away as you say. It makes them work harder. We live in a capitalistic country whether we like it or not. If one company refuses to do the job another will step up to the plate to do so. Even if Obsidian were to refuse to fix the problems which I doubt they would since it is in their best interest, it would not make a company disapear like you have stated Epiphany. It just makes them have a loose.

And since you guys are helpful as I have seen I thought you might be able to answer when the dates are. I realized it was something I could have searched for, but since you are helpful I thought I could ask you this and save myself the effort. I was wrong. Thank you anyway.

Hades_One:

Where's your proof Hades_One?

Epiphany:

Epiphany unlike you I have taken business courses in college so I know how things can happen and how to get them done ok.

People yes people have a basic idea of what they want the game to be like, but they don't want to handle every detail. Duh. They want to be suprised. But when a game was first good and a sequel does not live up to the first or might have things that can be corrected others can and have the right to speak up. Things can get done. Also by shwing that company produces the game that they might have a possible loss if they do not fix things, is a very powerful incentive. It is productive. It does not make companies go away as you say. It makes them work harder. We live in a capitalistic country whether we like it or not. If one company refuses to do the job another will step up to the plate to do so. Even if Obsidian were to refuse to fix the problems which I doubt they would since it is in their best interest, it would not make a company disapear like you have stated Epiphany. It just makes them have a loose.

And since you guys are helpful as I have seen I thought you might be able to answer when the dates are. I realized it was something I could have searched for, but since you are helpful I thought I could ask you this and save myself the effort. I was wrong. Thank you anyway.

WOW dude you are like totaly my hero!!!

RA-Jeff is not immature. Maybe he isn't used to posting in forums, he does not need to hand out apologies for being new.

Also, do expect a 3rd KOTOR, though the wait will be long.

If LucasArts are gonna develop the game, I'm not even buying the game, LucasArts are worse then EA Games.

RA-Jeff is not immature. Maybe he isn't used to posting in forums, he does not need to hand out apologies for being new.

Also, do expect a 3rd KOTOR, though the wait will be long.

If LucasArts are gonna develop the game, I'm not even buying the game, LucasArts are worse then EA Games.

Gotta agree with Ost here:

RA-Jeff isnt immature, some what nieve yes regarding Computer games and how much effect he thinks players will have on a computer game. Thats not immaturity tho.

Hades is correct that at this moment in time KotOR3 has been cancelled. The proof is found on the LA web site Jeff, just need to drop by there and read its announcements (however its a older one so probably have to search for it), look for "layoffs" topic.

Ost is totally correct that there WILL be a KotOR3 at some point down the road. Follow LAs web site weekly and sooner or later they will announce who is making it and when. To much money on the line for them not to make it.

Ost is totally correct that there WILL be a KotOR3 at some point down the road. Follow LAs web site weekly and sooner or later they will announce who is making it and when. To much money on the line for them not to make it.

technically, thats not true. until it is actually announced by lucasarts and/or whichever developer they give the project to, no one is "correct" about it happening.

the chances are very good, just like saying that barry bonds will hit 40 homers this season. but until it actually happens, its just conjecture and speculation.

dont forget that lucasarts has cancelled or stopped producing follow ups to successful games in the past, otherwise wed be playing x-wing 20 or whatever right now.

Thank you for the comments everyone I do appreciate them.

I am not imature, but you are right I am imature when it comes to like you said, about players influencing video games. Your right. I simply thought financial presure was the only way to go. I am probably wrong.

Like I said before if there are other ways to get the big problems that some people have the with game fixed I am all for it. I also want to say I am all for it so long as that when satisfying the group that has problems with the game that it does not make other larger groups not like the game then.