TSL Replay Value

With 1 being the lowest, 5 being average, and 10 being the highest, what would you rate the replay value of K2?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. With 1 being the lowest, 5 being average, and 10 being the highest, what would you rate the replay value of K2?

I would give it a 9. What do you think?

Sorry if there's already another post like this.

Seeing as I haven't actually PLAYED the game, I can't say what the replay value is.

I do remember however that you can recruit certain NPCs only if you are of a particular alignment or gender (Hanharr, Mira, Handmaiden - if you are male). I also hear that even though you end up in the same place at the ending, (Don't know what it is) you can kill/save Jedi Masters and also complete quests in various ways. While this was there in KotOR I, I hear in TSL that it's much more expanded...

Ah, yes the game glitches that many complain about but few actually have. Myself, I havent run into any serious bugs. Slow down in framerates and thats about it. I give it a ten. There are tons of things to do diffrently each time you play. I throughly enjoyed KOTOR 2. :thumbsup:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Ah, yes the game glitches that many complain about but few actually have.

Wait, many complain but few have. I don't follow...

The few people that say they have game crashes or major bugs post them and then all of a sudden all these people are calling KOTOR 2 a buggy POS and saying they shouldnt buy it and how disappointed you'll be. :thumbsup:

Mao Tse-Tung

I can play K1 anyday of the week and still have a ball, whilst with K2, I have to mentally prepare myself as I trudge through the game.  In K1, however, I'm enjoying myself every step of the way - a much more pleasurable experience.  :thumbsup:

That is so right on. I've played K1 i don't know how many times, and I could play it again today and have just as much playing it today as I did when I first got it.

But with K2 - meh. Unless I'm playing DS, then it's a funner gaming experience, IMO.

The few people that say they have game crashes or major bugs post them and then all of a sudden all these people are calling KOTOR 2 a buggy POS and saying they shouldnt buy it and how disappointed you'll be.  :thumbsup:

But how do you know that few people have the glitches, even though many people complain (using your own words here)?

The few people that say they have game crashes or major bugs post them and then all of a sudden all these people are calling KOTOR 2 a buggy POS and saying they shouldnt buy it and how disappointed you'll be.  :thumbsup:

But how do you know that few people have the glitches, even though many people complain (using your own words here)?

Because they post them on forums like these as I said. The people read them. Then the people who read them instantly begin to assume ALL KOTOR 2 games for the xbox are buggy pieces of junk. I really dont want to argue about this though. I have a Fable complex. :)

Mao Tse-Tung

Because they post them on forums like these as I said. The people read them. Then the people who read them instantly begin to assume ALL KOTOR 2 games for the xbox are buggy pieces of junk. I really dont want to argue about this though. I have a Fable complex.  :thumbsup:

That's fine, cause I don't see how you could ever prove that out of the "many" that complain only a "few" have problems. It's just as likely that everyone that's complained has had problems, why else would all these people that had absolutely no issues with the game complain about issues that other people are talking about?

Because they post them on forums like these as I said. The people read them. Then the people who read them instantly begin to assume ALL KOTOR 2 games for the xbox are buggy pieces of junk. I really dont want to argue about this though. I have a Fable complex.  :thumbsup:

That's fine, cause I don't see how you could ever prove that out of the "many" that complain only a "few" have problems. It's just as likely that everyone that's complained has had problems, why else would all these people that had absolutely no issues with the game complain about issues that other people are talking about?

Ok I guess im not getting through so I will try to dumb it out down. FEW complain. MANY hear these complaints and ASSUME that ALL TSL games are crap. So im done for now and if you still dont get it I guess someones gonna have to draw you a picture or something. Lol :)

Mao Tse-Tung

Ok I guess im not getting through so I will try to dumb it out down. FEW complain. MANY hear these complaints and ASSUME that ALL TSL games are crap. So im done for now and if you still dont get it I guess someones gonna have to draw you a picture or something. Lol  :thumbsup:

Wait, so now it's few complain and many hear these complaints? What happened to:

Don't dumb anything down on my part, I can follow along just fine.

Ok I guess im not getting through so I will try to dumb it out down. FEW complain. MANY hear these complaints and ASSUME that ALL TSL games are crap. So im done for now and if you still dont get it I guess someones gonna have to draw you a picture or something. Lol  :thumbsup:

Wait, so now it's few complain and many hear these complaints? What happened to:

Don't dumb anything down on my part, I can follow along just fine.

You realize that there one in the same then? There are many people that complain. Few have the problems. Thats all Im saying. Dont see why youre going on about it bud. :)

Mao Tse-Tung

Because you said that many people complained about glitches, yet few had them. I was curious as to how you were able to magically transport into every persons living room and view a recording of their past experiences with KOTOR 2 and arrive to the conclusion that the majority of them were liars. It's like you claim to know more about their experiences with the game then they do...

Yet you still haven't answered my question. You specifically said that many people complained about the game. So one is left with the conclusion that you have personally seen/read/heard many people complain about the glitches. Then you quickly followed up with a claim that out of the many that did complain, only a few of them really had problems.

So, that was and still is the statement I was curious about. Calling me a kid, rolling your eyes, and suggesting diagrams does nothing to back your claim that you're calling a bunch of people liars. So, I'd love to know how you know that out of the "many that complain" only a "few" have glitches.

Yes but how do you know that alot of people complain, yet there are only a few people with the actual problems? Just because you don't run into problems doesn't mean a majority of the people with the game on these boards have had no problems as well...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Fine. I'll take the high road and end this argument. Im wrong and youre right. Now everyones happy. I didnt want angrument I was just stating my own expieriences. Now dont go on about my expierences and such because I belive this conversation is over and done. You have proven that youre my superiors and that theres no crying over spilled milk. Im fine with it. You can argue into oblivion. I was stating my observations. Thats all. Sorry if I came across wrong.

Mao Tse-Tung

It wasn't much of an argument. It was a series of questions for why you believe the way you do.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The only thing I was trying to clear up, is how you knew that out of all the people that complained, only a few of them were actually telling the truth and having problems. I never once talked about your personal experiences with the game, since that's something I don't really care about.

*Sigh* Why does this go on? A few people who post on the forum say they have found glitches. People who dont have the game or dont like the game jump on it stating the game is buggy. Maybe some of them have a buggy version. What do I know? Thats all Im stating. Lets move on shall we? We're getting off topic. :)

Mao Tse-Tung