Does Feargus read these forums?

Camael

I know Feargus is probably busy installing the gold toilets in his private bathroom, but since things are a little slow around here, I wonder if he would be willing to do a rare post on these forums that could be fodder for a 10 pg thread, about anything like:

*What do you think about ramping up to 3 development teams?

*Any comments about when you might develop your own IP?

*Have you already decided on the basic concept behind your first IP, whenever that might happen?

*Are you still thinking about publishing your own game, or is that a long way off?

*Have you landed your 3rd project yet?

*Any progress update on developing your own game engine?

I'm not sure if they are a full 2 teams, much less 3.

Anyways, as Hades says, he reads, but he doesn't post very much, but when he does say something (to his credit) it's usually the truth (as in what he actually believes).

Tho I'd like to see some of those questions answered myself.

I'm not sure if they are a full 2 teams, much less 3.

Anyways, as Hades says, he reads, but he doesn't post very much, but when he does say something (to his credit) it's usually the truth (as in what he actually believes).

Tho I'd like to see some of those questions answered myself.

I would be curious if they have two full teams, or is everyone working on NWN2.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

If you really want answers to those questions, I'd bet an email directly to him would be a better choice. He doesn't read these boards on a regular basis (which I'm not expecting him to, because if he did he'd have way too much time on his hands.. like us) but he seems to be a nice enough person. He'd probably answer, unless it was giving away company secrets or something.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well considering this post is about two weeks old, you might be right on target with that assumption Whitemithrandir. No Soup for you, Obsidian fans!

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Too bad he doesn't post more. The threads he participated in on the old BIS boards were some of the better ones.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg