Invader Zim

hehe .. who can forget such memorable quotes as: "I was in the Turkey aaalll alooong!!!" "You look like you need waffles .. bububub" "You got any of them Burritoes!?"

Gir is the craziest, most insane, little robot I've ever seen! :D

I love that shoooow ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I love evey episode! the humor is so absurd .. really my absolute favorite Cartoon! that and Futurama .. But Invader Zim is much much more fun!

it baffles me to think how complex these childrens/teen cartoons have become! I mean when I was a kid it was Heman, Bravestar, Thundercats, Transformers and all that .. heavy on the morale and not really in deep story! :thumbsup:

I remember a episode in Bravestar where the ultimate bad guy orders a soda in a bar .. that just says something about the maturity! lol

Fortune favors the bald.

Too bad it was cancelled.

First season was awesome, everything after that was so so. Probably why the ratings dipped.

Have you watched the unreleased episodes? :thumbsup:

I don't know, I bought the 3 DVDs, and thats all I've seen.

1st DVD = Teh awesome

2nd DVD = Boring

3rd DVD = Almost as good as the first, but not quite.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, it's majority of the 3rd DVD. It's actually because of the 3rd DVD that Invader Zim was canceled. A few of those episodes (the ones not so nice for kiddies) ended up playing on TV. Nicalodeon wasn't too happy and canceled it. Nobody picked it up since.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Yeah, it's majority of the 3rd DVD. It's actually because of the 3rd DVD that Invader Zim was canceled. A few of those episodes (the ones not so nice for kiddies) ended up playing on TV. Nicalodeon wasn't too happy and canceled it. Nobody picked it up since.

I wonder if Adult Swim or Spike TV would...

What is this Invader Zim you speak of?

On a completely unrelated side note, Oerwinde, where can I get a full-size image of Devastator from your signature?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

http://usuarios.lycos.es/toxicoyeah4/Devastator_6.jpg

I want more by this guy. I've found a pic of Arcee on the net by the same guy too. I want a Starscream one. I believe they were pics for the More Than Meets The Eye series of profiles that Dreamwave did.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What is this Invader Zim you speak of?

Invader Zim was a cartoon that was shown on Nickelodeon a few years ago. It was created by Jhonen Vasquez (who is also responsible for a series of comics - Johnny The Homicidal Maniac being the best known one). It is odd, to say the least. I remember one of my mates showing my an episode called "Plague of Babies". It melted my brain. It featured a little green alien called Zim and his insane robot, Gir. I <3 it.