Where did they go?

Where did my Would you... topic and my KOTOR 3 Compromise topics go? Also don't worry I can repost every word back (I saved them). Those topics were about compromiseing and coming up with a list of problems everyone feels Obsidian should fix for KOTOR 3 that KOTOR 2 had. Which were major. Also the other topic the would you topic was to show Obsidian how many people would not play the game if the problems were not fixed. Since in business the only way for customers to enforce change is to boycotte until things are met. Since Obsidian like any business only sees money. They like others only care about what they will could lose or gain from an action or actions. I was told that my topics were good, but they were not going to be as effective yet until the PC and European versions of the game release. I would like to know when is the Euro and PC release dates are, and when should I re-post these topics?

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

Well I do not think people just don't care about it when so many felt the way I did. It's not like I want to not buy it, but if you don't say that Obsidian will not change things. So I was asking like in my first post, when are the Euro and PC release dates for this game? And when should I post these topics again at a time when they will be more effective with that crowd here?

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg