KotOR2 PC Preview at Gamespot

No bugs and framerate issues? Either Obsidian have done a good job on the PC-version, or gamespot haven't played far enough.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No bugs and framerate issues? Either Obsidian have done a good job on the PC-version, or gamespot haven't played far enough.

Lets hope its the former and not the latter...

As expected, the PC version of the game looks and plays a lot better than the Xbox version.

Oh man... I love this line.

He said "we've played through only the first location in the game" and "we didn't see very many bugs" - which means that they did see some - which isn't really a good report, considering. :devil:

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I agree that if you haven't found a bug in a computer program you just haven't looked hard enough - but these folks are almost definitely talking about obvious bugs that were at least annoying. It's not in the nature of their reports to even mention subtle bugs.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Ya on the xbox I played through the first game with absolutely no bugs, since then I've encountered quite a few, some of them have been quite upsetting

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.