Feargus buys BIS' Fallout art from Interplay?

aVENGER

I think i'd dance a little jig if Bethesda actually contracted Obsidian to be the dev team on Fallout 3 (i think most of the gaming world would dance that little jig too)

Plus, if J.E. Sawyer joined Obsidian and the Troika devs served as creative consultants, the game would be absolutely perfect.

Sigh, too bad it's so unlikely to happen though.

If you read carefully at NMA, Obsidian bought both FO3 and Jefferson assets (since both projects shared the same engine).

MMM, I smell something here... Jefferson, where are you?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Now, that isn't funny... AT ALL!

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

:D

Actually, it is.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, I am tempted to turn undead, but that would turn the jefferson ghost to dust. The only way to deal with this is the:

TRUE RESSURECTION spell!

Then, I will have to go find him in the Abyss (or wherever else they go after dying), and kick his AsS in order to convince him to let me ressurect him. If you are wondering about what the demons will do to me, hehehe... I have the "protection from evil" spell.

Even though the Fallout fans hate Feargus because he kept on canceling FO3 for yet another cash cow d&d game, my theory is he bought them because he

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

This reminds me of one forum were I used to hang out a lot. Nowadays my subscription for the magazine where the board belonged to has expired and gone are the odd 8 years of posting and all the friends. :(

Anyway, the forum is famous for it's rule which prohibits people to use nicknames. youy can only use your full name whith also a tagged nick at the end. This way all the conversations become very personal, when you must face the consequences of your bad talk and can't hide behind a nickname. Still, this one day where many of us forumers where talking this or that, something game related, one of us mentioned System Shock and it's sequel and later we talked about how scary the crazied AI, Shodan, was in the game. Suddenly, a new poster entered the conversation reciting one line of Shodan's from the game's dialogue. Everyone told they'd burst out laughing. Why? Well, the new poster was named SHODAN and his nicname-tag was Citadel Station! Most fun in this was the beforementioned

fact, that you could register only whith your full name. One of the moderators was playing an april fools for the whole forum. Some of us began encouraging others to ask "SHODAN" out for dates and told him we're in love! He answered whith the Shodan-talk(p-p-p-pathetic h-h-hacker!) it went on for the whole thread. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whoever made the Jefferson account wins the comedy gold award.

(for the record, it wasn't me, although I'm known for such accounts as "Smug-Looking Barrel" and "J.E._Sawyer")

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

:p"

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

What boy? Timmy's introuble? Is it a well? Did Timmy fall down a well? No? Is Timmy on fire? No, huh?

Damn it, he's trying to tell us something, but what........

He pushed Timmy down the well, didn't he? :)

;)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta