Which character has the deepest personality?

omg. necro-posting.

Kreia has the deepest personality.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Definitely Carth. He had reasons to be so untrustful since he held his wife in his arms as she died, his son was lost to him, and when he finds him he is in the Sith Academy. He has the possiblity of falling in love with a Sith Lord and at first he tries to hate Revan, but in the end he can't and winds up loving you. He regains his son and possibly Revan for a short time before she disappears. Now 4 years later, he has been remaining faithful to her so that when she returns..they can pick up where they left off.

Hmm...I'd pick Bastila for similar reasons you picked Carth. She has no family (except maybe her mother), has been burdened with immense responsibility since her youth. Her experiences in K1 radically changed her character and led her to question the very ideals she adhered to. In the end, she finally chose to accept her emotions and her love for Revan. Come K2, the one man she loved is gone and yet she still waits for him.

1. Malak

2. Kreia

3. Sion

4. Carth

5. Zalbaar

6. Mission

I don't want to write all of them, but they have all very good background stories, I would like to know what will happen with all of them (well, the living ones)

I hope they come all back in KOTOR 3 for the great finale of the trilogy.

They simply deserve it.

:huh:

IB1OsQq.png

Somehow these always turn into "favorite" topics...

Good original post tho.

In terms of personality (with the 'most realistic' concept in tow) ...hmm...Kreia. Her lines were delievered with the most natural cadence/speech sound to me...not as over the top theatrically dramatic. But I didn't like her character all that much. Handmaiden wasn't too bad either, I've known some people who talk quite a bit like her style wise so it seemed realistic to me in that regard.

I like Disciple's backstory better than Atton's by a shade, because of the whole ex-Jedi bit...but both of them had non-realistic personalites so they don't win this one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I found Mira's story pretty cool.

And the fact that the LS-most ending is unresolved could lead to its own spinoff

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

1. Malak

2. Kreia

3. Sion

4. Carth

5. Zalbaar

6. Mission

I don't want to write all of them, but they have all very good background stories, I would like to know what will happen with all of them (well, the living ones)

I hope they come all back in KOTOR 3 for the great finale of the trilogy.

They simply deserve it.

:wub:

And how would that be considering half of them are dead, and the other half could be dead? Unless they all came back as force ghosts, which would be kinda annoying. And if Kreia comes back, so help me I'm going to blow up Obsidian and LA.

Edited by Mothman

1. Malak (Dead!)

2. Kreia (Dead!)

3. Sion (Dead!)

4. Carth (Dead!)

5. Zalbaar (Dead!)

6. Mission (Dead!)

Let me guess, you are trying to cut costs on story writing ? :D

All bow to the power of T3. The most secretive and important character in ancient Star Wars history :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Favorite KOTOR 1 characters:

Bastila :wub:

HK-47 :-

Jolee

Mission

Zalbaar

Canderous

Favorite KOTOR 2 characters:

Visas :wub:

Kreia

HK-47 :)

Mira :wub:

Bao-Dur

Atton

Mandalore

Characters that I can't stand:

Carth

Go-To

Malak

Dustil

Zalbaar's brother

Hanharr

Vrook

I have two words for Carth haters. He pwns! His personality and story are way better than Mission's and Canderous' stories by far. Why? All Mission had was her brother left her on Taris, sure it is sad but she doesn't qualify as a deep personality.Why Canderous' stories were cool, I don't think he had a heartbreaking story or a deep personality. All his thoughts on were about war, but he was very honorable in his own way.

Carth had a deep personality and a heartbreaking story ><

I liked Jolee and Canderous' backstory in the first one. Listening to the old man ramble about stuff was fun. And I thought Canderous' war stories were entertaining as well. You ride that basilisk, Candy...

And I think the Sandpeople from K1 should be included in the poll as well. HOw long did it take to get through all of that? And an interesting yarn it was .

K2 makes me think Kreia had most developed story. Its not like it was a suprise or anything , but it was still alright trying to tie together the pieces.

Then Visas of course.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If Carth did not whine like a child and acted more of a man, I would have been more intrigued by his back story and himself in general.

Atton would have to win this. He tells you his story, what he did for the republic, what he did for the sith and some what why he is with you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Carth.

Atton.

(Shocker, I know.)

I dunno, most of the other back stories kind of left me cold.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, they were, in essence, the first character you met (Kreia was your master, and the boss, so she don't count :thumbsup: ) so their backstorys had the whole game basiclly to develop. Unlike some other characters, who came in later, like Jolee. If he was in Carth's place maybe you could've gotten farther with him, other than his male friend (forget the name, but it's like Anders or something), and stuff about Nomi Sunrider. He was a good character, but he could've been a bit more.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus