Favorite multiplayer game at the moment?

Bokishi

Well, the beta is ending tomorrow, so my level 51 paladin just signed off World of Warcraft forever. Bye all!

WoWGoodbye.jpg

And, just to waste more bandwidth, the stats of my poor, poor character.

WoWStats.jpg

It was fun while it lasted.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
PES3/4, Tekken. I don't play online much anymore. Used to be a Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy pr0 lamer/scripter/overall d*ck, though.

I would have liked to try Freelancer online, and from what I hear it's good, however rentals aren't that great for MP gaming...

Hey I played JKA alot too...have you ever heard of LEGENDS of the SITH clan? They are pretty much dead now, and I think they go by LOST INSANITY in CS:S but in the JK2: Outcast and JKA days they dominated the servers as LS

I was a Sith Lord in that clan...

ALSO

I still have ALOT of fun playing Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix....with all the mods and everything....I'm in the US (Universal Soldier) clan, I'm US RockStar

I played CoD for awhile too...with LS (then called Lightning Strike) haha

Project Entropia.

For real? I reviewed that game a few.. years back (I think) and I quickly realized that, although the game is free, to get somewhere (anywhere!) you have to pay money for stuff. Otherwise you can't even get started. Maybe they changed that?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, it takes time... A lot of time... To start getting virtual money. You can convert real world currency to net yourself some virtaul money (Project Entropia Dollars), but it's not necessary. It becomes easier that way to advance in terms of item gain in the game, though. I haven't gotten almost anywhere in the game, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing. I had a couple of freebies, admitedly - by the generous hands of a portuguese clan - but it's still tough as nails to get by.

I'm not sure if this was already like this when you reviewed it or if they gradually changed it, though.

Burnout 3: Takedown on XBox :D

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I had project entropia a while back. But you become too dependent on cash. Everytime I wsa hunting I was just hoping for that HOF loot. Never got one, and soon I just flat out quited.

But right now I love playing CS: Source. And I'm so anxious to get my hands on BF2 :thumbsup:

Hey I played JKA alot too...have you ever heard of LEGENDS of the SITH clan?  They are pretty much dead now, and I think they go by LOST INSANITY in CS:S but in the JK2: Outcast and JKA days they dominated the servers as LS

Yep. I knew of the clan, but I don't think I ever played against them. I had horrible pings on their servers. And ping was pretty much the only thing that mattered to me when choosing server...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.