Favorite multiplayer game at the moment?

Bokishi

Battlefield 1942 :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

PES3/4, Tekken. I don't play online much anymore. Used to be a Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy pr0 lamer/scripter/overall d*ck, though.

I would have liked to try Freelancer online, and from what I hear it's good, however rentals aren't that great for MP gaming...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Call of Duty is extremely fun online .. the only game I'm actually any good at! (especially if I can get my hands on a sniper rifle) :D

oh and Battlefield/Desert Combat .. love to fly those Black Hawks!!

Fortune favors the bald.

Soldiers: Heroes of WW2. A "RTS" with much more emphasis on cover and stealth, realistic and FUN vehicles, and a completely destructible environment with kickbutt physics. Playing this overlooked gem in coop with a friend is gaming nirvana.

Otherwise, I'm playing Counterstrike: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I played City of Heroes until I ran out of money from the $22 monthly fee(Canadian).

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg