Jekk'Jekk Tarr (glitch/bug)

I don't know if anyone has experienced this glitch/bug. I will try to describe this as best I can. I will label this a spoiler to be on the safe side.

Need to know before you read this:

Playing light side, Lv. 15 Sent.

I have been electrocuted by GOTO. The scene goes to Mira who is trying to escape through the secret exit. While there she meets Zez-Kai Ell and informs him that I have been captured. Scene shifts to Kreia who is on her way to the arena to "revitalize" Hanharr. This is where it gets strange! Hanharr isn't dead, he is fighting Ubese! So, after that the scene shifts to room where the workbench and computer panel is, which is where I am located for some reason. I head to the arena to see what in the hell is going on with Kreia and Hanharr. They just stand there. I try see if I can exit through the entrance of the JJT or the same place Mira left through. I can't, they are all inaccessible. So, I reload outside of the JJT and the same thing happens. I then reload right before I enter the Ebon Hawk to fight the intruders (Red Eclipse). Still, the same thing happens.

Do I have to start all over???? Please help.

I'd go way back to some point before telling everyone (outside the 'hawk is where you first get the option) that you're going to JJT to meet that squidheaded guy. It sounds like something went wrong with Hanharr and /or Kreia and they don't know that it's time for the story to advance.

I had something kinda similar happen in the fight on onderon. The head bad guy was the last guy left alive on his side and you couldn't attack him or talk to him. Some sort of cutscene was s'psoed to kick in but he just stood there instead. He got messed up during the fight somehow and I only had to go back to the beginning of the fight for Vaklu to get set right.

This one sounds a little more like the old KOTOR Carth Bug, where a glitch doesn't appear until several action scenes and cut scenes after the event which caused it, forcing you to replay a few hours of the game.

It can be pretty frustrating but I try to look at it like "Well, I'll probably be replaying this part of the game in a couple weeks anyway. No harm done."

I had this problem on one of my games also. It seemed to happen when my charachter was in the middle of the LS/DS meter. It's like the game can't decide whether to place Hanharr or Mira into your party. I had a game saved before I went into the JekJek Tarr and I was able to bump the charachter into LS before taking on that mission. Unless you have a save that's prior to entering the underground facility, I'm pretty sure you'll have to start over.