Too much power?

Maybe next time set the Difficulty Level to "Hard" and stop playing it on "Easy"

Yeah Hard is no joke it is not insanley hard but is a challange. But let's face it. This is a roleplaying game. It plays like an action game sometimes but it is a turn based fighting D@) system if your Char is a beast on paper he will be a beast in the game. I play a gurps Star Wars game and if My char progressed as quickly from EXP in that it would be hard for the storyteller to not have us fighting major baddies the whole time. It is a video game that is supposed to take you about 50hrs to play tops. Enjoy! It is still really fun and the story is cool too. That's why all of us dorks forsdake any type of social life or meaningful relationships to play through the thing three time in a row. And then we come and talk about it on this board. :sorcerer:" While we should be working :)"

Maybe next time set the Difficulty Level to "Hard" and stop playing it on "Easy"

Wow, they have a few more hit points, so I have to hit them 1-2 more times. It doesn't change the fact there is no present challenge in the game. You can't even handicap yourself with hand to hand combat. About the only thing you can do is have all your characters use blasters with no close combat feats.

YEAH THAT'S ROLEPLAYING!

The difficulty settings don't make the combat harder. They only make the combat longer. Until developers stop doing the easy way out with boosting hit poitns and damage instead of making the AI smarter then that is the only purpose those difficulty bars are good for.

The beginning odf this game is great, and the story, new characters, new planets, etc. really keep you involved. But by the end (even on my first playthrough) its so easy to beat everyone (no character should be able to take more then two rounds to beat) you just want to go ahead anfd get to the end so you can be done with it. At this point the "best" parts are the dialogue and none of the combat, but even that is not good enough to really carry the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah Hard is no joke it is not insanley hard but is a challange. But let's face it. This is a roleplaying game. It plays like an action game sometimes but it is a turn based fighting D@) system if your Char is a beast on paper he will be a beast in the game. I play a gurps Star Wars game and if My char progressed as quickly from EXP in that it would be hard for the storyteller to not have us fighting major baddies the whole time. It is a video game that is supposed to take you about 50hrs to play tops. Enjoy! It is still really fun and the story is cool too. That's why all of us dorks forsdake any type of social life or meaningful relationships to play through the thing three time in a row. And then we come and talk about it on this board. :lol:" While we should be working :devil:"

Try it on hard without any stims/gloves/gauntlets/implants/belts etc. etc. etc. These items give too much of an advatange. Besides, a TRUE Jedi or Sith doesn't use stims to make him stronger than he really is... :p

If this post is senseless, I'm trying to get 600 posts. Only one more to go! Let's make another stupid post somewhere else! :o

Yeah Hard is no joke it is not insanley hard but is a challange. But let's face it. This is a roleplaying game. It plays like an action game sometimes but it is a turn based fighting D@) system if your Char is a beast on paper he will be a beast in the game. I play a gurps Star Wars game and if My char progressed as quickly from EXP in that it would be hard for the storyteller to not have us fighting major baddies the whole time. It is a video game that is supposed to take you about 50hrs to play tops. Enjoy! It is still really fun and the story is cool too. That's why all of us dorks forsdake any type of social life or meaningful relationships to play through the thing three time in a row. And then we come and talk about it on this board. :-" While we should be working :("

Try it on hard without any stims/gloves/gauntlets/implants/belts etc. etc. etc. These items give too much of an advatange. Besides, a TRUE Jedi or Sith doesn't use stims to make him stronger than he really is... :p

If this post is senseless, I'm trying to get 600 posts. Only one more to go! Let's make another stupid post somewhere else! :p

I want 600 posts too..

Yeah Hard is no joke it is not insanley hard but is a challange. But let's face it. This is a roleplaying game. It plays like an action game sometimes but it is a turn based fighting D@) system if your Char is a beast on paper he will be a beast in the game. I play a gurps Star Wars game and if My char progressed as quickly from EXP in that it would be hard for the storyteller to not have us fighting major baddies the whole time. It is a video game that is supposed to take you about 50hrs to play tops. Enjoy! It is still really fun and the story is cool too. That's why all of us dorks forsdake any type of social life or meaningful relationships to play through the thing three time in a row. And then we come and talk about it on this board. >_<" While we should be working :-"

If this post is senseless, I'm trying to get 600 posts. Only one more to go! Let's make another stupid post somewhere else! :p

I want 600 posts too..

Sure, just keep posting on these forums for a few months. You can get 600 posts :p.

So when you put it on hard there is a decent challenge?  That's cool.  Is it about the same as KOTOR?  Because I only played KOTOR on hard and never tried normal or easy.

There's not a decent challenge, the game is still far too easy. The only way to make it hard is to play with blasters only, no close combat feats and no force powers.

Its like they said, if they were going to err on one side or the other, then it would be better to make it too easy. Well thats definitely what happened. I remember them saying that the first time they tested a fight with Sion that he was impossibly difficult, and I got really excited about the game. I just wonder how it went from being nearly impossible to only needing to critical strikes to kill

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah Hard is no joke it is not insanley hard but is a challange. But let's face it. This is a roleplaying game. It plays like an action game sometimes but it is a turn based fighting D@) system if your Char is a beast on paper he will be a beast in the game. I play a gurps Star Wars game and if My char progressed as quickly from EXP in that it would be hard for the storyteller to not have us fighting major baddies the whole time. It is a video game that is supposed to take you about 50hrs to play tops. Enjoy! It is still really fun and the story is cool too. That's why all of us dorks forsdake any type of social life or meaningful relationships to play through the thing three time in a row. And then we come and talk about it on this board. :lol:" While we should be working ;)"

I want 600 posts too..

Sure, just keep posting on these forums for a few months. You can get 600 posts :p.

That takes too long ;)

Yeah Hard is no joke it is not insanley hard but is a challange. But let's face it. This is a roleplaying game. It plays like an action game sometimes but it is a turn based fighting D@) system if your Char is a beast on paper he will be a beast in the game. I play a gurps Star Wars game and if My char progressed as quickly from EXP in that it would be hard for the storyteller to not have us fighting major baddies the whole time. It is a video game that is supposed to take you about 50hrs to play tops. Enjoy! It is still really fun and the story is cool too. That's why all of us dorks forsdake any type of social life or meaningful relationships to play through the thing three time in a row. And then we come and talk about it on this board. :-" While we should be working :-"

I want 600 posts too..

So close to doubling that its not even funny anymore :rolleyes: