ANOUNCEMENT!! KOTOR III Is On The Way!!!!!

->This is the best news I've heard since

X-boxes went for $179.  (w00t) 

Kotorian Ruler, this dew's for you,

nice work.  ;)

Thankyou Master of all :)

I was rapt when I saw the head lines from www.starwarsknights.com

I couldnt control my self lol. I had to spread the news before some one else got it :lol: :cool:

Have a KOTORific day :lol:

Long live the Kotorians! :thumbsup:

George and crew are most pleased with the initial performance of KOTOR, so pleased in fact that KOTOR 3 is well into development!

Thats one of the sentances from the articale that you guys probably read any way. :thumbsup:

Thankyou for bringing us this information KotorianRuler!!!

We Kotorians are grateful.

If anyone finds any information on a release date, details of the game, etc, please share it in this topic!

Also, who is making it? Lucasarts and Bioware or Lucasarts and Obsidian?

Lloydya; The Kotorian Apprentice

The last time I put money on Akari, hooded robes and swoop ugrades were cut.  ^_^

You've got a point.

Still, while he may not be trustworthy in regards to what is going to be developed, I'm guessing he's much more reliable when it comes to what isn't being developed. >_<

Hey, I never said anything about hooded robes. :p You got me on Swoop Upgrades though. I figured they were a sure thing, since about 80% of the work needed for them had been done fairly early in the project, and there was just a day's worth of interface changes left to support them. But in the end, it was decided that day's worth of work was better spent on something else, so they got the axe. Wasn't my call. :-

But my choices are either to never say anything, or go with what seems to be the case at the time. I guess I should just couch everything I say behind 'maybe, probably, perhaps, it could happen' more often.

As far as KotOR3 goes, it still isn't under development. We got a good laugh here at the office when that article went around.

-Akari