Question about Mira

Hey gang,

I'm on my second play through of KOTOR II, enjoying it even more than the first time.

Spoilers:

And I've been talking with Mira, and I've gotten to the point where we start discussing

'the force'

. I told her

'Come with me- And let me teach you what Kreia taught me'. And Mira replied 'Maybe one day, I'll let you.'

So, I know Mira can become

a jedi

. But, I've gotten to this point, and I don't know where to go with it. Does it require more infulence to open my conversation webs? Or something else?

Thanks a lot guys and gals,

ben

Hey gang,

I'm on my second play through of KOTOR II, enjoying it even more than the first time.

Spoilers:

And I've been talking with Mira, and I've gotten to the point where we start discussing

'the force'

. I told her

'Come with me- And let me teach you what Kreia taught me'. And Mira replied 'Maybe one day, I'll let you.'

So, I know Mira can become

a jedi

. But, I've gotten to this point, and I don't know where to go with it. Does it require more infulence to open my conversation webs? Or something else?

Thanks a lot guys and gals,

ben

go to nar shadda docks...remember where kreia talked to you about the hunger and life in nar shadda, and about the force? you need to take mira with you, talk to her again and get that show you line again..then walk to the place, right infront of that merchant, and she becomes a jedi...

• 3 weeks later...

I have to ask. Kreia said something at the end about Mira's father. What was that about?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No I'm asking about the fact that at the end of the game when Kreia talkes about the "future" she mentions something about Mira's father, I was wonder if there's anything signifcant about that.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.