What games are on your PC now?

Dranoel

Unfortunately I've become more of a console gamer since the days of the great CRPG are pretty much behind us :lol:

Here's my list:

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands

Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager

Death Gate

Descent to Undermountain

Divine Divinity

Eye of the Beholder

Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon

Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor

Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight 2

Gabriel Knight 3

Pool of Radiance

Curse of the Azure Bonds

Secret of the Silver Blades

Pools of Darkness

Gateway to the Savage Frontier

Treasures of the Savage Frontier

Betrayal at Krondor

Return to Krondor

Kings Quest 1-7

Lands of Lore

Menzoberranzan

Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria 2

Quest For Glory 1-5

Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession

Ravenloft: Stone Prophet

Shivers

Shivers 2

Space Quest 1-6

Stonekeep

Baldur's Gate

Baldur's Gate TOSC

Baldur's Gate II: SOA

Baldur's Gate II: TOB

Diablo

Diablo II

Diablo II: LOD

Icewind Dale

Icewind Dale: HOW

Icewind Dale II

Planescape: Torment

Dungeon Siege

Neverwinter Nights

Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg: BH

IL2 Sturmovik

IL2 Sturmovik 2

Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

Sudden Strike Forever

Sudden Strike 2

The Temple of Elemental Evil

Really looking forward to:

Blitzkrieg 2

Neverwinter Nights 2

Dragon Age

Dungeon Siege 2

Also...maybe Dungeon Lords...maybe

I bet you don't play them all regularly though. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

Little big adventure

!! I had totally forgotten about that game !! I used to play LBA all the time .. it was the coolest game! :D and LBA 2 was great too .. but the first rocked!

thanks for bringing back that memory .. lol .. :)

LBA2 was the first game I've played where you could beat the **** out of your VERY pregnant wife :) Those wacky french people...

I am actually playing Final Fantasy 7 for the first time right now on my computer.

Make sure you get the patch. There is a fatal error in the chocobo racing and you wont be able to progress otherwise.

unfortunately I'm not really sure where you can get it these days.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

In alphabethical order:

Baldur's Gate 2 + Throne of Bhaal

Beyond Good & Evil

Fallout

Ground Control

Grin Fandango

Half-Life

Half-Life 2

Halo

Neverwinter Nights + expansions

Planescape: Torment

Rome: Total War

Soldat

Soul Reaver

System Shock

Starcraft

Thief Gold

Thief 2

Thief 3

Unreal Tournament

Urban Chaos

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Morrowind. Combat still blows as hard as it did in Daggerfall, but I think it's marginally tighter story-wise.... or at least it can be, if you actually follow the story.

** that's it for what I'm actually playing right now. I've got some other games installed on my Win98 partition, though I haven't touched them in a few weeks now.

Diablo + Hellfire.

Gold Box games (FR and Dragonlance ones... not the Buck Rogers ones or Neverwinter Nights)

Eye of the Beholder series.

Quest for Glory series.

The Tierra VGA remakes of the first two King's Quest games (surprisingly few bugs associated with these, considering they're free).

Darksun: Shattered Lands.

Diablo

Morrowind

Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Civ III

Planescape:Torment

Vampire: TMB

Half-Life

Uplink

Football Manager 2005

Rome: Total War

Ultima VII

Fallout 1+2

<-- see avatar -- Anachronox

Sims 2(not mine, belongs to my gf)

System Shock 1+2

Deus Ex

And Fallout 1+2 again......on both my hard drives :p

I am actually playing Final Fantasy 7 for the first time right now on my computer.

Make sure you get the patch. There is a fatal error in the chocobo racing and you wont be able to progress otherwise.

unfortunately I'm not really sure where you can get it these days.

Try http://www.fileplanet.com/120095/120000/fi...II-XP-Patch-1.4 :lol: Have to sign up with fileplanet....but, whatever.

My games...

Half-Life 2

VTM: Bloodlines

NFS:U 2

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth (I like it...slow pace, but entertaining)

Call of Duty/CoD: United Offensive

KOTOR

Wing Commander: Prophecy (old...but I love the damn thing)

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

Far Cry

X-Wing Alliance (ahh...star wars flight sims)

Heavy Gear 2

and, lastly...Oni

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It's an anime beat-'em-up of sorts. It has some gun combat, too, but the game mechanics are geared towards hand to hand fighting. Not one of the worst I've ever played.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The Sims 2

Secret Wives Club

Tokimeki Check in

Tsuki

Do you like Horny Bunnies 2

Icewind Dale 2

Sid Meyers Pirates

Sacred

Vampire - Bloodlines

Nocturnal Illusions

Snow Drop

Gothic 2

Snow Drop SA Review

Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2 SA Review

Secret Wive's Club SA Review

I really hope you're joking. :)

I recognize several of the others too you sick ****. :-

Man, it never crossed my mind that such games existed. One must feel really horny to play such games...

To answer the thread's question; I have BG1&2, IWD1&2 and PS:T installed on my pc. The only game I have finished so far is BG2, but I am playing again TOB since I liked it a lot. I uninstalled WC3+Exp since I had beaten the game. Now, I wish I had a better pc in order to play NWN+Exp and Kotor. Maybe I will buy a new one in 6 months...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

That

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Sims 2(not mine, belongs to my gf)

That's what they all say.. :p

Well, my sister has Zoo Tycoon installed on my PC even though I wouldn't touch it. She thinks the picture challenges I read about in CGW are actually 'fun'. :-

Sims 2 though, that looked interesting, especially killing my little Sandbox people in creative ways. That and making their lives miserable before killing them, ah, a well rounded game indeed! :(

Rome: Total War,

Far-Cry,

Knights of the Old Republic (finishing the game with as darkside character as possible just to set myself for TSL :-),

Fallout 1+2 (never really unistalled them since getting them...),

Civilization 2,

Colonization,

Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon+The Pandora Directive+Overseer (truly some of the greatest adventure games ever!),

Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger (all-time classic...),

TIE Fighter (another all-time classic),

X-Wing Alliance,

and about a million more abandonware adventures/rpgs...

Well, my sister has Zoo Tycoon installed on my PC even though I wouldn't touch it. 

Zoo Tycoon is great. I don't have it installed right now as I'm not playing it, and it's not a game I like to keep on the hard drive unless I'm actually using it. For some reason, when I run any sort of system scan (looking for spyware, errors, whatever), the scan gets bogged down in the Zoo Tycoon files and takes forever to wade through them.

I plan on picking up the sequel when it comes down in price and is inevitably bundled with all the expansions that will likely be made for it.

I'd like to get Sims2 sometime as well, I had fun with the first one. I like the idea of sandbox mode a lot as well.

newlogo.gif

Man, it never crossed my mind that such games existed. One must feel really horny to play such games...

They are japanese ... its a diferent culture there (used panties vending machines), besides they did not come up with "Virtual Valerie" or "Space Vixens" ...

I play then for cultural background, the amount of hentai depends on the game itself ... for example Snow Drop shows those scenes but if you decide to take advantage of any girls before the ending, you get the bad ending ... the game objective is not looking at sex scenes but being at the right place at the right time to see the right scenes, make the right dialogue choices and understand what is going on.

Also in Snow Drop case its a classic japanese love story, without saying too much its simply a story with adult content but nothing on it is gratutious like in X-Change.

Also even if most hentai games use the "select one of 3 choices and advance" that is not always true, "True Love" for example have a RPG system under it and even if its possible to score with all girls (minus one since one option will close another) its impossible without using a guide, also it features a gay ending (not joking, it does).

Another game I remenber is DiviDead, more because it scared the living crap out of me (its a game that contains most elements of japanese terror stories, not a surpise it did that to me) that from the hentai ... the images I remenber most of that game is the beheaded dog and parts of the school, I still have it around in some place but it does not work in XP very well and the intro creeps the hell out of me.

drakron.png