KotOR2 PC Version Q&A at Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/preview_6116951.html

Gamespot: Is there anything else you'd like to add about Knights of the Old Republic II for the PC, or about both versions of the game in general? Any thoughts on where a potential Knights of the Old Republic III could go?

Mike Gallo: I can't really say anything about a sequel, other than that we definitely recognize the Knights of the Old Republic series as a strong franchise. But we've just signed off on the PC version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, so you can expect to see it on store shelves February 10!

I found this interesting:

GS: We don't want you to spoil anything, but were there any cool or interesting features or ideas that didn't make it into the final cut?

MG: There are some things, but I don't really want to go into them. Mainly because we don't want people to be disappointed about something that we cut, and because you never know where or when those things might show up again.

Does this mean a possible addon? Like a big patch. Or maybe it will show up in Kotor 3?

A franchise is just a license, it doesn't imply an on-going stream of regular product releases.

The KOTOR name does well, and I'm sure it'll show up again somewhere at some time from someone, but it depends on so many different things.

newlogo.gif

Mike Gallo: I can't really say anything about a sequel, other than that we definitely recognize the Knights of the Old Republic series as a strong franchise. But we've just signed off on the PC version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, so you can expect to see it on store shelves February 10!

Sounds like there's more KotOR in the horizon :geek:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sounds like there's more KotOR in the horizon :geek:

I'm going to take the wait and see approach to anything Mr.Gallo would like to claim in the future

Sounds like there's more KotOR in the horizon >_<

I'm going to take the wait and see approach to anything Mr.Gallo would like to claim in the future

im going to wait until someone else more credible confirms it. :geek:"

Sounds like there's more KotOR in the horizon :blink:

There is no doubt in my mind we will see KOTOR III or some spin-off. KOTOR has been very popular and (the real reason) has made a boat load of money.

Edit: Wheather the sequel is made by Obsidian or not, I cannot speculate. I don't know who will do it, but it will be done.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile