KotOR 2 Release

What will you do on the date of KotOR 2's release?

1) I will get up early... early like... 5:00 AM

2) I will call in sick... (umm... I have contracted KotOR 2 anxiety syndrome)

3) I will wait at the front door (even though it will be snowing) until Purolator/UPS/Courier arrives with my copy

4) I will carefully place the beautiful DVD/CD in my drive and wait at the screen until it says 100%

5) Ah.... I will admire the desktop for a second and the beautiful icon that says "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords"

6) Gotta click on that beautiful icon

7) I will spend atleast half an hour choosing my character's portrait

8) I will then spend the rest of the day playing KotOR 2 reading ALL the dialogue and talking with all the characters and reloading to view all possible conversation choices...

I have to receive it first. When it arrives I'm gonna tear the wrappings and INSTALL the game. Then I'm gonna stay in front of my computer screen for at least a full day. 8)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I imagine that because I plan to order it through Lucasarts (yes, to get the free T-Shirt...just like the letter opener that came with KotOR and the bonus CD that came with Force Commander), it will arrive Friday or Saturday, at which point I will be working.

It will probably not be until the following Wednesday that I will really be able to play it (it may get installed and I may play for an hour or 2 in the days before then).

What will you do on the date of KotOR 2's release?

I'll wait for the game to actually appear in stores.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

1) Get a bus schedule so that I know which one to take.

2) Go to the bank and get some money

2) Have breakfast so I can skip lunch.

3) Rush out of Differential Calculus, take the bus to the shopping centre and buy the game.

4) In the event that I can't get a copy, Canada will have a new Prime Minister following an needlessly bloody coup.

5) If I acquire the game, then I will fake interest in my remaining classes.

6) I will end my blood feud with Tim Horton's so that I can load up on coffee and play for 3 days straight.

Race to store, slapping down my hard-saved cash for it.

Race back home, probably breaking several speed limits on the way accidentally.

Begin the install

Pore over the manual, although I probably won't need to read it at all since KOTOR2 isn't that different from KOTOR1.

Start KOTOR2.

Play until 12:00 AM

Get up at 6:00 AM - play until 8:30, then go to work.

Come home and play some more.

:geek:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

3) I will wait at the front door (even though it will be snowing) until Purolator/UPS/Courier arrives with my copy

I hope the delivery isn't delayed from the snow :geek:

That would truly suck... But I know the dude at my local game store which is the only reason I pre-ordered. I hate pre-orders because they take forever to deliver your game but I'm getting the first copy from my store so I'm pretty much guaranteed it will arrive the day of its release.

I hope the delivery isn't delayed from the snow :blink:

That would truly suck... But I know the dude at my local game store which is the only reason I pre-ordered. I hate pre-orders because they take forever to deliver your game but I'm getting the first copy from my store so I'm pretty much guaranteed it will arrive the day of its release.

You pre-ordered eh? Good luck wit that lol u will get it maybe on time or not. I would rather go to the store and buy it when the store opens and i wouldnt skip school for that. Its just a game, nothing much. You can always wait till more copies come out. And it comes out i think the 5th of feb which is next week saturday.

Buy it, Play it. bigglasses.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I hope the delivery isn't delayed from the snow :blink:

You pre-ordered eh? Good luck wit that lol u will get it maybe on time or not. I would rather go to the store and buy it when the store opens and i wouldnt skip school for that. Its just a game, nothing much. You can always wait till more copies come out. And it comes out i think the 5th of feb which is next week saturday.

Lucky for me, I don't have to go to school :p

Besides, I already said I'm pretty much guaranteed to have it on time. Go to the store if you wish, but you're going to have to walk sucker :p.