Disciple's Real Name

Some people gripe about reading spoilers that they didn't want to know by mistake. My post was whiner-friendly.

O.K. Point taken. Unfortunately, it begs to be asked; why read the Spoilers forum if you don't want to see spoilers. If you don't want to read spoilers, there is always the Storyline forums.

Some people gripe about reading spoilers that they didn't want to know by mistake. My post was whiner-friendly.

O.K. Point taken. Unfortunately, it begs to be asked; why read the Spoilers forum if you don't want to see spoilers. If you don't want to read spoilers, there is always the Storyline forums.

I wish I knew. Some people just like to make a fuss, I guess.

Sigh.

"You shall not pass!"

• 3 weeks later...
The Disciple's name is Michal. He reveals this in the LSM game when he makes a report to Admiral Cede/

Onasi

after seeing the Exile on Dantooine.

I've been a good little PC user, and did a search for stuff like this first, but I haven't found anything. I apologize for dredging this old topic back up, but I have to ask - WHEN did he report to the admiral in question? I've never recieved this scene, though Atton said he caught him. Is it just one of the Ebon Hawk random scenes?

Lightside male, on Dantooine, after you have gone down into the ruins and met disciple and found the information you needed about the location of the captured jedi, there is a cut-scene where Disciple sends a message to Carth, that he has found you - and that's pretty much it, short and mysterious.

If he says something like "Admiral Onasi, Mical here, I have found the Exile", then that seems to suggest that Mical is a call sign, or a last name. So I wonder what his first name is, and I also wonder why the hell he never bothered to tell my LS Female he was in love with his real name. More to the point, I wonder why "Disciple? What sort of name is Disciple? Either make up a cooler name or tell me your real one!" wasn't a dialogue option in the game. Because I'd sure as hell have picked that one.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!