Revan and Malachor

At first I was afraid of finding Revan's corpse on Malachor, but it would be implausible for Revan to actually be on Malachor when it was destroyed....unless perhaps Revan was on Malachor, found the Ebon Hawk and its unconscious crew, saved Mira, and then rode to the rescue and grabbed up the Exile!

At first I was afraid of finding Revan's corpse on Malachor, but it would be implausible for Revan to actually be on Malachor when it was destroyed....unless perhaps Revan was on Malachor, found the Ebon Hawk and its unconscious crew, saved Mira, and then rode to the rescue and grabbed up the Exile!

That's what i was trying to say.I'm not good a explaning what I mean.

then with that kind of speculation, i ask you this: are zaalbar, jolee, mission and juhani with him on malachor v? you cant prove that theyre not. heck, i think thats where vrook is, even though we were told he died on visas' world, but we dont actually know for sure do we.

in other words, youre clutching at straws when you say "no one said he found them".

then with that kind of speculation, i ask you this:  are zaalbar, jolee, mission and juhani with him on malachor v?  you cant prove that theyre not.  heck, i think thats where vrook is, even though we were told he died on visas' world, but we dont actually know for sure do we.

in other words, youre clutching at straws when you say "no one said he found them".

You mean Zhar and Dorak, not Vrook, right? :)"

manthing2.jpg

then with that kind of speculation, i ask you this:  are zaalbar, jolee, mission and juhani with him on malachor v?  you cant prove that theyre not.  heck, i think thats where vrook is, even though we were told he died on visas' world, but we dont actually know for sure do we.

i can prove that they're not, he told carth and bastila they couldnt go with him and alas, they are not with him because you meet them. i doubt he would say sorry carth,bastila but you guys cant come, oh but the annoying wookie, young brat, old fart, and lesbian cat jedi can. :geek: lets be serious out of that freak group carth and bastila were the only normal ones. well canderous was ok too.

i doubt he was at malachor to save the ebon hawk, but i wouldnt be mad if they decided to go with that option. it would make a little sense considering what happend to the hawk.

i can prove that they're not, he told carth and bastila they couldnt go with him and alas, they are not with him because you meet them. i doubt he would say sorry carth,bastila but you guys cant come, oh but the annoying wookie, young brat, old fart, and lesbian cat jedi can. :blink: lets be serious out of that freak group carth and bastila were the only normal ones. well canderous was ok too.

i doubt he was at malachor to save the ebon hawk, but i wouldnt be mad if they decided to go with that option. it would make a little sense considering what happend to the hawk.

exactly.

i can prove that they're not, he told carth and bastila they couldnt go with him and alas, they are not with him because you meet them. i doubt he would say sorry carth,bastila but you guys cant come, oh but the annoying wookie, young brat, old fart, and lesbian cat jedi can.  ;) lets be serious out of that freak group carth and bastila were the only normal ones. well canderous was ok too.

you didnt prove they didnt go with him. you just added more speculation. where is actual proof that those guys didnt go with revan and are indeed on malachor with him?

which is exactly my point. the original post was pure speculation and clutching at straws for proof.

From my eyes, Revan recovered his full memories after KOTOR 1 (a month or two after) and then he remembered Malachor, and what threat could come out of that, I suppose. He went there again (before KOTOR 2, but after KOTOR 1) and then went somewhere else after that.

This is what I have gathered from beating the game three times, it's not speculation.

From my eyes, Revan recovered his full memories after KOTOR 1 (a month or two after) and then he remembered Malachor, and what threat could come out of that, I suppose. He went there again (before KOTOR 2, but after KOTOR 1) and then went somewhere else after that.

This is what I have gathered from beating the game three times, it's not speculation.

That's basically what happened. I wonder why he left Sion, Nihilus, and Traya alone there. I'm sure he should have ran into them.