Interesting Questions

I have some questions about the things that happened at the end that even after two playthroughs I still don't understand...

1) We go back to Telos for the big fight there and we are fighting our way through the station to get to the shuttle bay and suddenly Atton stops and starts talking. (actually the fight was still going on, which happened a couple of times in the game and was really annoying. <_< ) He says something about... what's going on? We were talking and then this uncontrolable urge came over me... and then he says, "When you want someone killed, give me a little warning." Okay, I guess this is an example of how I *make* everyone do things that they may not want to do. But, we had really already covered this and with my little talk with Disciple, he said that no, he did things because he beleived in what I was doing. So, I guess the question is, do I control their emotions/feelings and inspire them to fight or do I actually control their actions? And if I do, it sure as shooting took Atton a long time to come to the party... I mean, we had fought our way almost to the shuttle bays!

2) What were the Mandelorians doing on the Raveger that they didn't want the Republic to know about? Is that another set up for KotORIII?

3) If Go To was controling Remote at the end and he didn't want to blow up Mal V, why and how did it blow up? Does little Remote over power Go To and get the job done or does Go To change it's mind? And how do either one of them know what has happened or been said between Kreia and I? From the Cut scene, I kill Kreia; the world starts to break apart; I run out; I jump on the Hawk and we high tail it out of the there right as the planet is destroyed. Any ideas?

Just wondered what you all thought. :D

I have some questions about the things that happened at the end that even after two playthroughs I still don't understand...

1) We go back to Telos for the big fight there and we are fighting our way through the station to get to the shuttle bay and suddenly Atton stops and starts talking.  (actually the fight was still going on, which happened a couple of times in the game and was really annoying.  <_<  )  He says something about... what's going on?  We were talking and then this uncontrolable urge came over me... and then he says, "When you want someone killed, give me a little warning."  Okay, I guess this is an example of how I *make* everyone do things that they may not want to do.  But, we had really already covered this and with my little talk with Disciple, he said that no, he did things because he beleived in what I was doing.  So, I guess the question is, do I control their emotions/feelings and inspire them to fight or do I actually control their actions?  And if I do, it sure as shooting took Atton a long time to come to the party... I mean, we had fought our way almost to the shuttle bays!

2)  What were the Mandelorians doing on the Raveger that they didn't want the Republic to know about?  Is that another set up for KotORIII?

3) If Go To was controling Remote at the end and he didn't want to blow up Mal V, why and how did it blow up?  Does little Remote over power Go To and get the job done or does Go To change it's mind?  And how do either one of them know what has happened or been said between Kreia and I?  From the Cut scene, I kill Kreia; the world starts to break apart; I run out; I jump on the Hawk and we high tail it out of the there right as the planet is destroyed.  Any ideas?

Just wondered what you all thought.  :D

I can somewhat answer question #2:

The Mandalorians are using newer technology and don't want the Republic to find out what it is and how it is used, that way the Mandalorians have the upper hand when Mandalore chooses to begin the crusade to regain their standing as a warrior race more superior to the rest of the Republic.

1) We go back to Telos for the big fight there and we are fighting our way through the station to get to the shuttle bay and suddenly Atton stops and starts talking.  (actually the fight was still going on, which happened a couple of times in the game and was really annoying.  <_<  )  He says something about... what's going on?  We were talking and then this uncontrolable urge came over me... and then he says, "When you want someone killed, give me a little warning."  Okay, I guess this is an example of how I *make* everyone do things that they may not want to do.  But, we had really already covered this and with my little talk with Disciple, he said that no, he did things because he beleived in what I was doing.  So, I guess the question is, do I control their emotions/feelings and inspire them to fight or do I actually control their actions?  And if I do, it sure as shooting took Atton a long time to come to the party... I mean, we had fought our way almost to the shuttle bays!

2)  What were the Mandelorians doing on the Raveger that they didn't want the Republic to know about?  Is that another set up for KotORIII?

3) If Go To was controling Remote at the end and he didn't want to blow up Mal V, why and how did it blow up?  Does little Remote over power Go To and get the job done or does Go To change it's mind?  And how do either one of them know what has happened or been said between Kreia and I?  From the Cut scene, I kill Kreia; the world starts to break apart; I run out; I jump on the Hawk and we high tail it out of the there right as the planet is destroyed.  Any ideas?

I can somewhat answer question #2:

The Mandalorians are using newer technology and don't want the Republic to find out what it is and how it is used, that way the Mandalorians have the upper hand when Mandalore chooses to begin the crusade to regain their standing as a warrior race more superior to the rest of the Republic.

You are absolutely right with that one.

#1 You basically control the actions of your party members. The Council tells you that you do because they follow against their instinct, better judgement, blah blah blah.

#3 From what I can gather that's sort of been the conclusion that most people can come too. DS- Goto over Remote LS-Remote over Goto.

On my last playthrough, I got a cut scene that I hadn't gotten in my first two playthroughs -- it was Bao-Dur outfitting his Remote with lasers that would give him an edge over GOTO. (In my first two playthroughs, I got a cut scene of GOTO zapping the Remote instead.) So, it seems that the Remote really did have the capability to zap GOTO at the end.

Now, I have a question of my own. At one point, Exile has the option to ask Kreia "What happened to T3?" She responds angrily, and talks as if T3 had betrayed them in some way. I thought "eeep!" and ran to check on T3, but he was perfectly fine. That one left me going "huh?" Did anyone else get that dialog? I'm thinking that it was dialog that should have been deleted, but wasn't.

Now, I have a question of my own.  At one point, Exile has the option to ask Kreia "What happened to T3?"  She responds angrily, and talks as if T3 had betrayed them in some way.  I thought "eeep!" and ran to check on T3, but he was perfectly fine.  That one left me going "huh?" Did anyone else get that dialog?  I'm thinking that it was dialog that should have been deleted, but wasn't.

i cant recall that dialogue, but it might be that kreia is upset that t3 wont divulge the whereabouts of revan to her. he knows where revan went, but he aint talking.

Aye, you can get this reaction from Atton, Disiple, and Visas (that I have found, possibly more, havent checked). Depending on how you answer it will give you influence gain. Yes its about how people follow your lead.

Aye, I didnt understand that part either (about why they didnt want Republic to know). Maybe they were afraid Republic would stop attacking Ravager before the bombs were set? Just a guess.

I always took it as Malacor V blew up because you defeated Kreia rather then anything really to do with remote or GoTo. Only thing ill be annoyed with HUGE is if GoTo ma de it off Malacor V before it blew! And if he did it better not be on my ship cause I wouldnt let him back on!!!! Good or Evil (myself),  that annoying droid deserves to be one more victim to the endless death that is Malacor V!!!!

Now, I have a question of my own.  At one point, Exile has the option to ask Kreia "What happened to T3?"  She responds angrily, and talks as if T3 had betrayed them in some way.  I thought "eeep!" and ran to check on T3, but he was perfectly fine.  That one left me going "huh?" Did anyone else get that dialog?  I'm thinking that it was dialog that should have been deleted, but wasn't.

i cant recall that dialogue, but it might be that kreia is upset that t3 wont divulge the whereabouts of revan to her. he knows where revan went, but he aint talking.

The wierd part is that I'm pretty sure this dialog followed the cut scene of T3 zapping HK when HK was trying to find out where the Hawk had been. It seems the correct question should have been "what happened to HK?" :blink: