Shadow Of Rome

This one looks rather good.

Story split over two characters. One that fights and one that sneaks around ,talks to people and dons various disguises to get into places they shouldnt.

Combat looks incredible. It's very viscreal, huge range of moves and killing attacks and the animals actually fight like animals.

Tigers will knock you to the floor then try to rake your insides out. Elephants will grab you in their trunks and crush the life out of you.

Chariot racing , havnt seen that in a game for a while. You can fight while trying to steer your chariot.

Usual large range of weapons, different backdrops all set against the intrigue of the murder of Julius Ceaser (so it's sort of historical).

Definately one thats going on the shopping list.

January might be a sucky month for games, but february looks like it's going to more than make up for it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

No link sorry read about it in a magazine.

As for what type of game... Don't really have enough to say much more than I did in the first post.

I'll fill in some more details when it's released.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I saw a bit of it on Cinematech.

They showed a clip where a gladiator wins in the arena and than yells at the crowd "Is this what you call entertainment? MEN KILLING EACH OTHER LIKE ANIMALS!?" . Something like that..really turned me off.

Its strange to see a game like this to be developed for PS/2, it actually looks interesting

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.