Sentinel still useless?

Check my edit above.

You're such negative person Epiphany, relax for a while. Why are you posting here all the time if you don't even like the game??? Are you trying to represent the minority here or sth? Try the politician career.

I do however think that, in the interests of appeasing as many people as possible, there should have been a few more set item drops earlier in the game.  Dark-side characters are screwed if the random generator doesn't favor them early in the game, whereas regular Jedi robes are a lot easier to come by (ironically, they're even easier to come by as a DS character as you're guarenteed to find them on certain characters).

You're closing on my definement of spoiler... careful now. (Check the first post.)

There is nothing even remotely close to being spoilerish in his post...

I don't agree with you here. Based from my experience from KotOR, I had a lot of fun the first time just scavenging every container and corpse just to see what was inside and what cool item I'd get. Now this random gen. really gives this nice feeling back once your playing your later playthroughs. It's gonna be like: "Yes! i got the xxxxxx, wohoo!!!!"

What can I say- I'm a equipment junkie.

Then be prepared to have games where all you find are medpacs and vibroblades. Be prepared to be frustrated if you never find any robes for your character that "match" (DS robes for DS characters, etc..). Also be prepared to find the most basic of equipment all the way up until the end of the game. Be prepared to look at vendor inventories and walk away because they have nothing but absolute junk.

That also kinda pissed me off, which is why I used the workbench a lot (not this time around though because guardians get sucky skill points). It would've been better if those dark jedi dropped lightsabers and robes like they did in the first game. I've got five jedi in my party and only one lightsaber between us.

I've got five jedi in my party and only one lightsaber between us.

Tough luck.

I wonder who has it?post-1139-1107102146.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Check my edit above.

You're such negative person Epiphany, relax for a while. Why are you posting here all the time if you don't even like the game??? Are you trying to represent the minority here or sth? Try the politician career.

You complain about my negativity, yet you have never played the game, so your first hand knowledge is completely void. You don't see me telling over optimistic borderline fanboy's that they're being too positive do you? Are you trying to represent the minority of people that think the random item generator is amazing, are you going to be one of "those" kind of people? Even the true fans of this game (people that accept it the faults it has, not those that think it's perfect), acknowledge the broken random item generation. I'm glad you plan on playing it dozens and dozens of times though, I truely hope you can muster the energy required, and that you don't run across any bugs that completely turn your view of the game around 180 degrees.

That also kinda pissed me off, which is why I used the workbench a lot (not this time around though because guardians get sucky skill points). It would've been better if those dark jedi dropped lightsabers and robes like they did in the first game. I've got five jedi in my party and only one lightsaber between us.

Yeah, it would have been 100 times better had they done what Bioware did, and give players accurate equipment from killing enemies. Instead, we find sith warblades in tiny little creatures, and blasters on dark jedi...

Tough luck.

Oh, you can ignore my previous comments to you, it's obvious you'll be one of "those" people, instead of one of the rational ones.

[

You complain about my negativity, yet you have never played the game, so your first hand knowledge is completely void.  You don't see me telling over optimistic borderline fanboy's that they're being too positive do you?  Are you trying to represent the minority of people that think the random item generator is amazing, are you going to be one of "those" kind of people?  Even the true fans of this game (people that accept it the faults it has, not those that think it's perfect), acknowledge the broken random item generation.  I'm glad you plan on playing it dozens and dozens of times though, I truely hope you can muster the energy required, and that you don't run across any bugs that completely turn your view of the game around 180 degrees.

Wow Epip you really are a though argumentator, have you honestly thought about the politician career??? Maybe you could run through some good ideas like: why bother giving social security to old people, cause they're gonna die soon anyway? (Although, you Yanks have a crappy welfare system allready, so why not. Hey I've got a good idea:let's go kill Iraqis, that money is better spent there anyways) -what? It's rational thinking, isn't it?

Why don't you just let the total noob fanboy be in his foolish delusions, instead of trying to provoke everyone in to a fight with you?! Plz?

Credits to you: A finn is not easily "warmed up", since we live in this remote frozen place that is far from the wonderful country that you guys inhabit!

They all probably had an argument and now it's locked tight in a container at the back of the ebon hawk with HK guarding it.

Either that or they could wrap it up and play pass the parcel! post-1139-1107102855.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What? No more arguments? That all you can do?Hey maybe I'll promote myself to "Jinrai the Epiphany beater" how much was that joining fee for your fan club?

And I also would like to apologize for anyone who is United States of America citizen (exept our dearly beloved Epiphany), I'm not usually this attackive and I might have crossed the line here. Sry all (Exept epiphany).

And please let's stop this pointless bickering, I don't wan't this topic closed.

Sry mods, couldn't help it.

[

You complain about my negativity, yet you have never played the game, so your first hand knowledge is completely void.  You don't see me telling over optimistic borderline fanboy's that they're being too positive do you?  Are you trying to represent the minority of people that think the random item generator is amazing, are you going to be one of "those" kind of people?  Even the true fans of this game (people that accept it the faults it has, not those that think it's perfect), acknowledge the broken random item generation.  I'm glad you plan on playing it dozens and dozens of times though, I truely hope you can muster the energy required, and that you don't run across any bugs that completely turn your view of the game around 180 degrees.

Wow Epip you really are a though argumentator, have you honestly thought about the politician career??? Maybe you could run through some good ideas like: why bother giving social security to old people, cause they're gonna die soon anyway? (Although, you Yanks have a crappy welfare system allready, so why not. Hey I've got a good idea:let's go kill Iraqis, that money is better spent there anyways) -what? It's rational thinking, isn't it?

Why don't you just let the total noob fanboy be in his foolish delusions, instead of trying to provoke everyone in to a fight with you?! Plz?

Credits to you: A finn is not easily "warmed up", since we live in this remote frozen place that is far from the wonderful country that you guys inhabit!

god i love your attitude. lol

the random drop generator is just like Diablo II, you will get junk until you don't need the good stuff, then you get it, but its junk now. lol

"Argument over item finder"???? Sure, let's just say it was that at the end.

Nice sentinel, really good class, maybe I could get some nice robes to match my alignment? Oh, that's right, the generator is randomized, well I guess I can forget that Fashion weekly front page picture!

Sry, let's just talk about the sentinel.