who has chosen a different prestige class?

i've come to the realization that despite some cheese i've throughly tested with inspire followers and battle meditation, that the most powerful class combo is consular watchman...

the sith assassin does have a temptingly higher sneak attack bonus, but i can't play darkside... :devil:

just the idea of using force camo and using twin mandalorian disintegraters to sneak up to someone and hitting for 200 points of damage PER SHOT is so cool...

has anyone used consular weapon master, guardian jedi master, consular sith lord and other combinations? :wub:

I'm a bigger fan of guardian/jedimaster

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm a bigger fan of guardian/jedimaster

more force points, less feats...lose increased damage and blaster deflection for inspire followers???!!!

i would think consular weapon master would be better.. :p

It doesn't really matter when everyone dies with one hit, basically its a consular with force jump and the extra lightsaber feat, no one can resist my stasis field if I choose to use it, lately I've been fighting without a lightsaber, but it hasn't made things very challenging either

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ah yes...the infamous force spam...

lightning storm everything until nothing is moving...

yes, its been a favorite of mine as consular jedi master...

but i've been envying the feats of a watchman or weapon master...

until i've discovered the true cheesyness of force body...cast lightning storm at full lightside for less than 20 force points...then cast force body and master heal...you more than make up the vitality loss without any problems...

this allows me to have the best of both worlds...a really nasty fighter, with sneak attack, and ways to keep casting force lightning a lot more often than i should be able to... :p

My personal favorites are Consular/Jedi Master or Consular/Sith Lord. The latter is waaaay overpowered. Force focus and force wave is almost unstoppable. There is no end to the force points and the destruction is massive. I use force wave to clear whole rooms with 3-4 force waves. What doesn't die in the first or second wave is stunned and helpless.

My personal favorites are Consular/Jedi Master or Consular/Sith Lord.  The latter is waaaay overpowered.  Force focus and force wave is almost unstoppable.  There is no end to the force points and the destruction is massive.  I use force wave to clear whole rooms with 3-4 force waves.  What doesn't die in the first or second wave is stunned and helpless.

The sad thing is you can do that with any build no need to be a consular for that.

The sad thing is you can do that with any build no need to be a consular for that.

Hmmm, I have only played through 2 times LS/DS. That is kind of sad to know.

true...any class combination can finish the game easily solo...

so i've been experimenting to find the MOST POWERFUL version..not cause i need it, but just to gloat...

consular watchman...more raw combat power than a weapon master, (sneak attack) master force focus of a consular, and exploiting master drain force or master force body, and master valor, (for the negative force points exploit) able to out blast a sith lord in force powers...

best of all, ranged kill-kill-kill attacker, able to inflict hundreds of points of damage...

yes, i am really evil... :blink: