Mastery

This last time through the game, I had Disciple, Atton, Bao Dur ( :- ), Mira and Visas all Jedi... all so lightside that they were shooting stars, just like me; but, only Disciple and Atton (and me, of course) had Mastery. So, I was wondering, is it possible to get *all* the new Jedi into mastery level or is there a maximum number... 2. :(

I don't think so. You just might not have enough influence, or the influence tops out before you can get enough to go that high...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It is possible to get all of them at Jedi and Mastery, but the mastery bonuses tend to be bugged every now and again on the XBOX: That is, sometimes they're maxed out, but they fail to obtain the mastery bonus. Other times they are achieving mastery, but the bonuses fail to add. :blink:

manthing2.jpg