Suikoden gets UK release.

Its already out here... and unfortunately I can't afford it :thumbsup: Its apparently the worst one since S1 though. (Probably because they ditched the guys responsible for 2 and 3 and went back to the guys who made 1)

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wasn't Suikoden released in 1996?

GJ UK, only 9 years behind!

I don't think they're called years in Europe, franks or something like that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dude, What are you talking about?uhoh3.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

erm...what?

was this a bad joke or a misunderstanding mixed with plain old fashioned ignorance.

Your knowledge is only surpassed by your ignorance

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

erm...what?

was this a bad joke or a misunderstanding mixed with plain old fashioned ignorance.

Your knowledge is only surpassed by your ignorance

Don't mind Laozi. He's just had a bit too much of his good ol' 'cough medicine' again.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

In both cases they were planned. Delayed then ultimately canceled. I know because I spent about an hour in each case talking on the phone to the respective companies.

I've still got my pre order slips somewhere.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I bet you do ... SEC was to be the Xenosaga publisher and then things go wierd with SEC saying its was in their release list and Namco saying there would be no PAL release.

And so we got a non PAL release.

Then again its might not be a bad thing, Xenosaga I (and Xenogear) might be great games but Xenosaga II reviews are well when PSM gives a 6/10 ... its like OXM giving a 7/10, something stinks.

As for me both Monolith Soft and Namco can kiss my ass, its not like Namco likes to publish games for Pal anyway so I can avoid the few Namco titles that are actual put out for PAL.

You know one of the things I would love to do is develop a great RPG for PS2 and then make it with the same elements found in JRPGs, allow it to be hyped in japan (doing interviews and all that crap) and then release it in PAL first and then NA.

Just to see of they god damn like to be left out as we PAL players ...

drakron.png

They should just design TVs to have NTSC and PAL modes, much like Widescreen TVs have a Fullscreen mode.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Well there is PAL 60 like Metroid uses. It's quite likely that something will be done to make localisation easier (and cheaper).

Of course if the units come with an independent power supply using a Japanese or US unit isnt much more difficult than plugging in a cart.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Yes it's finally here on the 18th of feb.

This means that Xenosaga is likely to follow.

For those who were interested in Disgaea. Phantom Brave comes out on the 4th of Feb.

Then after you get the game do me a favour, post here if the stupid blonde of the trailer is the "starring" and if is as stupid as he looks >_<

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Ha ha ha ...

Suikoden IV was planed as a PAL release since its comming out about 1 month after the NA version.

Xenosaga was released almost 2 years ago in NA, chances its going to see a Pal release are of a snowball in hell.

LOL you can buy the walkthrough in English and German for Xenosaga I & II (preorder) on Amazon.co.uk. You can also buy the Kokoro theme from Xenosaga video game (soundtrack) at Amazon.co.uk. You just can't buy Xenosaga the game! :)

Well there is PAL 60 like Metroid uses. It's quite likely that something will be done to make localisation easier (and cheaper).

I own a Xbox and some time ago I heard that I could buy Fable NA version and run it on my PAL Xbox.

It seens that Xbox titles are just region locked as DVDs.

The localization of games is just a big fraud.

drakron.png

They should just design TVs to have NTSC and PAL modes, much like Widescreen TVs have a Fullscreen mode.

Actually most PAL TV's are perfectly capable of displaying NTSC. The console makers just don't want to admit it. My 6 year old PAL 20-inch discount TV has been hooked up to an NTSC DVD player and it plays just fine. 60Hz is the big issue here, but PAL TV's have had that capability for the better part of a decade now. The console makers just still love to use it as an excuse to delay or not cater to the international market.

I own a Xbox and some time ago I heard that I could buy Fable NA version and run it on my PAL Xbox.

It seens that Xbox titles are just region locked as DVDs.

The localization of games is just a big fraud.

I'm with you here, Drakron: As a matter of fact I am selling my Xbox because of this, I've had enough. If you really want to get games; get it modded.