KotOR Release Date? (AUS)

Ive been on holiday for about a week, and then a week a few days after that, so can anyone tell me if there is any news on the KII release date in australia?

Because ive been looking all over the net (for about 45 mins) and all the sites either say unknown or Febuary, (or xmas 04, for the really out of date sites)

Hopefully it is the 11th of feb as rumoured, or even better, earlier! So please speak up as any help is apreciated. itd be cool to get it before school starts again (Feb 3rd)

I believe for OUR Aussie date is the 11th of February. Dont worry you arn't the only one waiting anxoiusly for the game.

I have been counting the days on my calender since the americans got theirs. Indeed it seems like a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

I believe for OUR Aussie date is the 11th of February. Dont worry you arn't the only one waiting anxoiusly for the game.

I have been counting the days on my calender since the americans got theirs. Indeed it seems like a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

I heard that they're not going to release the game there until you take back Colin Farrell, theres no room for him since we already have Ben *Actlack*

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I heard that they're not going to release the game there until you take back Colin Farrell, theres no room for him since we already have Ben *Actlack*

huh? what are you talking about? :p

huh? what are you talking about? :p

I checked with my local Electronic Boutique and it is the 15th of February in NSW and i think it is the same for VIC and QLD. I am not sure. Well, it is the 15th of Feb in NSW, that's for sure.

This is on PC.

• 2 weeks later...

We can't take him back, cause yeah as said...Irish. We can take Heath Ledger back or something.

But anyway kids and kittens it looks like it's out in Aus, so if you are here reading this and waiting for the game in Australia close you computer and go to EB and buy the sucker.....and if it's not there come back and complain call me a liar curse my name and make a cute little voodoo doll of me so you can mess my hair up from anywhere in the country.

looks like it's out in Aus, so if you are here reading this and waiting for the game in Australia close you computer and go to EB and buy the sucker

my local EB says tomorrow the 11th

That really is quite bad, the online guys I use are usually pretty damn slow, so mine shipping yesterday afternoon I really thought it would be on EB's shelves today.

Okay then scrap the going to buy it plan....looks like it's tommorrow for all.

I am suffering too.....must have game....*tongue handing out*....must have game

Thats what you get for living in the prison colony, say hello to Ripley for me

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I am suffering too.....must have game....*tongue handing out*....must have game

Thats what you get for living in the prison colony, say hello to Ripley for me

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.