How long did it take you?

Well, I think it took me 13 HRS approximately. I remember reading IGN's review and it took the person 17 HRS. I think what boosted my speed at completeing my lightsaber is that after I saved that guy in the Jedi Enclave (can't remember his name) and he offered to sell me a "bunch of Jedi stuff" and that may have had some saber stuff in it.

Oh yeah, this also brings up another point. If you are not really a Jedi (you were exiled twice) but you take a lot of the steps a Jedi takes to become a Jedi, like building your saber, doesn't it make you more Jedi-like? If you go and seek out Revan, the "Last Jedi" really, since you were exiled, couldn't he allow you back into the order (assuming you where LS in KOTOR 1)? I mean you still have a Force connection and can wield a saber. You are loyal to Revan and have done your best to bring te Masters back together. You embrace the LS of the Force, and even though you are a "wound", wounds can heal. Maybe you can be cured?

I was wrong about my time for my lighsaber. I got everything I needed after 11hr and 10 mn. I saved just after I consturcted my lightsaber. Did you know that you don't have to be in the Ebon Hawk or near a work bench in order to consturct your lightsaber. I had Bao-Dur in my party and asked him if I had everything I needed. He said that I did and all I needed was a few minutes alone with a workbench. Next, I get a dialog box asking which type of lightsaber I wanted to build. I choose the double-bladed and then received a dialog box for received item: Double-Bladed Lightsaber.

i took me 4 hours 50 mins im on nar shada first planet afte telos. it is pretty easy actually i dont dout it took him 5 hours to get it.

But what it the point? That means just running through the game not listening/reading/exploring the dialog, not exploring the areas just running through the fastest route possible to advance the game! Now when doing that there isnt much left in a rpg game, so what it the point of it?

But what it the point? That means just running through the game not listening/reading/exploring the dialog, not exploring the areas just running through the fastest route possible to advance the game! Now when doing that there isnt much left in a rpg game, so what it the point of it?

exactly. there is NO way you could be off peragus after less than 6 hours if you had actually listened to all the dialogue and explored most if not everything there was to explore.

please.I have been off of Peragus for like 3 hours.If you were really smart you'd know how I got it early.

It takes three hours just to get that HK assassin droid to speak the voice-printed command to open up the airlock.

You do realize that three hours into the game is barely long enough for the Harbinger to dock with the station, right?

I'm not saying you're lying. But I honestly don't see how you can get your lightsaber in such a short time. It just seems mathmatically impossible.

How can you even make it off Peragus in that amount of time with everything you have to do. I mean, Peragus is a very meticulous level, that's why a lot of people have been complaining about how boring it is. There's no branching sidequests to complete there so everything you have to do on Peragus is required just to leave it.

Seriously. If you have discovered a way to free Atton (while explaining to him how you finished the first game), take control of T3 so he can open up the Administration Level, get down to the mining tunnels, back up into the fuel depot, talk with the assassin droid, get the voice-printed code, make your way across the asteroids surface, watch as the Harbinger docks with the station, run into the Dormitories, discover the Administrator's fate, make your way back into the admin level, fight off the assassin droid, run through the Harbinger, get the orbital drift codes, depart with Kreia as she confronts Sion, view all of the holologs on the bridge and in the conference room, visit your own quarters, make your way through the fuel lines, run into T3 again, open up the the hangar bay doors, and make your way to the Ebon Hawk while fighting through multiple droids, and then having to fight off some Sith troopers with the Hawk's turrets before having to kill a few troopers that have made it on to your ship, all in about three hours I would really like to know how. And I left a bunch of stuff out, btw.

I being real. It would be a big help to know how this is done because I find Peragus to be a little tedious.

It takes three hours just to get that HK assassin droid to speak the voice-printed command to open up the airlock.

You do realize that three hours into the game is barely long enough for the Harbinger to dock with the station, right?

I'm not saying you're lying.  But I honestly don't see how you can get your lightsaber in such a short time.  It just seems mathmatically impossible.

How can you even make it off Peragus in that amount of time with everything you have to do.  I mean, Peragus is a very meticulous level, that's why a lot of people have been complaining about how boring it is.  There's no branching sidequests to complete there so everything you have to do on Peragus is required just to leave it.

Seriously.  If you have discovered a way to free Atton (while explaining to him how you finished the first game), take control of T3 so he can open up the Administration Level, get down to the mining tunnels, back up into the fuel depot, talk with the assassin droid, get the voice-printed code, make your way across the asteroids surface, watch as the Harbinger docks with the station, run into the Dormitories, discover the Administrator's fate, make your way back into the admin level, fight off the assassin droid, run through the Harbinger, get the orbital drift codes, depart with Kreia as she confronts Sion, view all of the holologs on the bridge and in the conference room, visit your own quarters, make your way through the fuel lines, run into T3 again, open up the the hangar bay doors, and make your way to the Ebon Hawk while fighting through multiple droids, and then having to fight off some Sith troopers with the Hawk's turrets before having to kill a few troopers that have made it on to your ship, all in about three hours I would really like to know how.  And I left a bunch of stuff out, btw.

I being real.  It would be a big help to know how this is done because I find Peragus to be a little tedious.

without some kind of cheat codes which i dont know about, it is impossible. the posters saying they did it in 3 hours or whatever ridiculous time are just saying that to be wise-asses. its like the kids who always have to top whatever everyone else says. "your dad is a doctor and has two sports cars? well my dad is the president and has 3 sports cars and a yacht!"