Fantastic Four Teaser Trailer

kumquatq3

I can't say to know much about the Hellblazer comics, other than they get high ratings for the writing, but as far as movies go Constantine looks way better than the few cg gimmicks that FF has going for it. And no, I don't really care for Keanu Reeves, but Point Break is a cool show if only for Gary Busey...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Do you mean John Constantine, the Hellblazer?  Didn't know there was a movie in the works.

Yeah.... but it's Keanu Reeves as John Constantine, and, as you might surmise from that, the film looks nothing like the Hellblazer comicbooks.

Gee guys, thanks for raping one of my favourite comics. I bet that Constantine isn't even british in this one and I doubt that prettyboy Reeves can adequately portray the seediness and moral decay that composes large parts of Constantines personality..

Smells too much of Van Helsing to make me reconsider my stance, I mean they even equipped Constantine with some kind of cross/gun hybride worthy of Van Helsing. Constantine isn't even supposed to get into fights since he's embarissingly bad at them, I mean he's ex-girlfriend was a better bruiser than he ever was :D .

What made me love the Constantine character was that he was a conman, liar, backstabber and magician all rolled into one package. This movie seeems to make him into some kind of man of faith/demonhunter which is not what Hellblazer is about.

Oh well, better luck next time I guess....

Speaking of adaptations of comics and Frank Miller I'd really like to see something done with his comic 300. A movie? A game? I don't really see how a game would work, but that is truely a favorite of mine

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Gee guys, thanks for raping one of my favourite comics. I bet that Constantine isn't even british in this one and I doubt that prettyboy Reeves can adequately portray the seediness and moral decay that composes large parts of Constantines personality..

He's american, lives in new york above a bowling alley I believe. At one point they were going to give him a big high tech car and give him brain cancer instead of lung cancer.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Eh, Batman Begins is going to kick every other comic book hero movie's tail, come this summer.

It looks like it really has a lot going for it, but I'm tired of seeing the plastic bat suits. Dress him up like Adam West, but leave out the yellow insignia ( ala the Dark Knight Returns)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ain't it Cool news has a few Constantine reviews up, all I've read were extremely positive

It looks like a cool movie, just a crappy adaption.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg