Fantastic Four Teaser Trailer

kumquatq3

*random outbursts of excitement and other embarrassing sounds of joy*

As for the FF film.. the trailer is garbage. Not that the film looks bad, it looks all right, but whoever put that trailer together should be shot.

I don't know, this movie kind of screams 'RENTER' all over it. I just hope it isn't like 96 percent of the rest of the movies out there that show all the good parts in the preview.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm just glad that they didn't go the lame human torch can only ignite his hands approach.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Eh, we'll see. It seems they are dropping money on the effects (they look decent enough), so I suppose their making an effort on this one. Hope the trailer was just a fluke, like they had to hire a 6 year old because they put so much money into the movie and couldn't afford anything else.

BTW, anyone else seen the directors cut of Daredevil? It really improves the movie, aka it's good now.

Eh, we'll see. It seems they are dropping money on the effects (they look decent enough), so I suppose their making an effort on this one. Hope the trailer was just a fluke, like they had to hire a 6 year old because they put so much money into the movie and couldn't afford anything else.

The FF movie has been in the works for so long now, I hope the final results are worthwhile. The images in the trailer look good; it doesn't necessarily look like the FF that I know (which isn't much, I was never a big FF fan), but then that may be neither here nor there.

BTW, anyone else seen the directors cut of Daredevil? It really improves the movie, aka it's good now.

I've heard that but I really don't know if I can sit through it again. And the director's cut didn't cut out Garner or Farrell, so it can't be that good.

newlogo.gif

Daredevil is one of the best comic book/super hero movies ever. Ben Affleck is, once again, sadly underrated by the mass wannabe critics.

FF looks to be pure comic book to movie trash. Not worth a rental. i'll wait til its on TMN.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Daredevil is one of the best comic book/super hero movies ever. Ben Affleck is, once again, sadly underrated by the mass wannabe critics.

Actually, I have no problem with Affleck, and I thought he was fine as Daredevil/Matt Murdock. What I didn't like about Daredevil was it's poor execution; there seemed to be so much cut out and missing, that nothing really fit together very well. All through the film, I kept thinking that dialogues and scenes were not complete. Perhaps the director's cut restores that missing material.

I also hated the Elektra and Bullseye characters, and not only because I don't like those actors; I found their portrayal to be weak (in the case of Garner) and ridiculous (in the case of Farrell).

There was a lot of good stuff in the movie, and the darker edge it had was very nice to see (it's not everyday we see our crimefighter hero crunching away on a mouthful of painkillers), but that edge wasn't maintained throughout the movie.

I guess I just felt there was a lot of missed potential, or a failure to live up to the potential that was there.

newlogo.gif

Actually, I have no problem with Affleck, and I thought he was fine as Daredevil/Matt Murdock. What I didn't like about Daredevil was it's poor execution; there seemed to be so much cut out and missing, that nothing really fit together very well. All through the film, I kept thinking that dialogues and scenes were not complete. Perhaps the director's cut restores that missing material.

Actually, the director was complaining about how much the studio made him cut more than a month before it was released in theaters. The directors cut adds a whole new subplot, which makes some things make more sense, adds character development stuff, and adds back in all the swearing the original had(which is why its now rated R, its only 3 or 4 times, but I guess that was enough for the MPAA)

Devastatorsig.jpg

Actually, the director was complaining about how much the studio made him cut more than a month before it was released in theaters. The directors cut adds a whole new subplot, which makes some things make more sense, adds character development stuff, and adds back in all the swearing the original had(which is why its now rated R, its only 3 or 4 times, but I guess that was enough for the MPAA)

Damn, that's awesome. I'll have to pick it up!

Theres a really good moment at the end when Matt and Foggy are talking where Foggy asks Matt why he's so beat up, and Matt responds with "Well, rule number one is, I can't talk about it, and rule number two is, I can't talk about it."

Devastatorsig.jpg

Is the DareDevil director's cut still nothing more than an elongated music video? The theatrical version certainly wasn't.

That being said, any movie that has scenes that made me wince at how bad it was does not merit a second viewing.

Like the Jen/Ben fight on the schoolground? I just saw the Constantine trailer, looks a lot better that FF.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.